004

𝟬𝟬𝟰 ; 𝙘𝙝𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡

your maid opened the door and to your sight you saw your little brother hansol, working on his homework

your maid opened the door and to your sight you saw your little brother hansol, working on his homework. he looked at you and ran into your arms. he hugged you tight like he always did. you kissed the top of his head and caressed his hair

"how come you were gone for so long?" he put his hands on his hips

"i was doing something at school. where's mom?"

"she isn't here. ms. kwak had to pick me up from school and watch me."

you turn to your maid and mouth a thank you. she nods with a smile

"you need help with your homework?" you tuck a piece of hair behind his ear

"no, i got it."

though he was only seven, your brother was smart. you have always been proud of him and was the only one to whom you both could be yourself. both your parents were strict and didn't pay much attention to what you were doing. they only cared about business and were always out, which is why you felt a bit guilty staying late. your brother meant the world to you and you were so happy to have him in your life.

"do you need me to wash your uniform miss chwe? you've been in it all day." ms. kwak pats your shoulder

"oh, yes, please! hansol, i'm going to change quickly. i'll be right back." he gives you a thumbs up which you laugh. ms. kwak follows you upstairs to your room. you enter and grab some shorts and a baggy t-shirt to put on. you take off your uniform and get dressed. handing your uniform to the maid you ask "is hansol's uniform in the wash too?"

she nods in which you thank her

though you and vernon had a nine-year age difference, you both attended the same school. they had elementary, junior high, and high school all in one school. you saw him at times at he looked so happy with his friends. you always tried to see him smile with his friends and felt happy that he had more people to understand him.

"are you hungry love?"

"hmm kind of."

"tell me when you are though ok?" he nods his head "how was your day at school?"

"it was fun! seungkwan invited me over to his house for his birthday!"

"oh wow! i can take you if you want, i don't think i have anything planned for the next few weeks."

"really?!" you nod your head "i have the invitation if you need it!" he looks inside his backpack and hands you a piece of paper

"boo seungkwan's eighth birthday. wow seems fun. is jungchan going too?"

"he said he has to ask his mom and then he'll tell us. i hope he does come though!"

every day when you picked up your brother from school he would always talk about his best friends, boo seungkwan and lee jungchan, or chan for short. they were so special to him. you were happy he had friends, that was something that you slightly struggled with. since you were always sleeping in class out of exhaustion, no one cared to talk to you, except for the twins. you never really considered them friends more so nuisances for a while. they only knew you because both of your parents are business partners and you had to meet them. but meeting the host club made you beyond happy. from a bright light to your new romance interest, it was a crazy day.