003

𝟬𝟬𝟯 ; 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

you screamed at the sight, you wanted to throw up

you screamed at the sight, you wanted to throw up. jeonghan's face was so close to his brother's, looking like they were kissing at your angle. he cupped his brother's face and smiled at him, caressing his brother's cheek with his thumb. the girls weren't even fazed at the sight, more so amazed

"GAY!"

everyone in the room looked at you including the twins. it suddenly got silent and your face was flushed red from embarrassment. wonwoo noticed your face and stood up and said  "sorry about that everyone." to which the room became lively again

there was nothing wrong about jeonghan acting that way it was just weird to you that he was doing it to his brother. maybe that's the reason why they always were together...

"are jeonghan and jisoo-"

"that's incest yuri of course they're not dating. it's just an act, like i told you earlier."

"haha, yeah of course not, that's silly to think that they're dating."

he chuckles "it's fine i get it. most people ask and sometimes they'll say yes as a joke."

"ew," you mumble

wonwoo looks at his watch and stands up "the lunch bell is going to ring soon and i need to get to class on time for something. if you can, meet me back here when school ends."

"you got it jeon." you salute him

"thank you for helping me today,"

"no problem."

he walks away from you and your gaze follows him. you lay your head on the palm of your hand and sigh.

you decide to walk around the room observing everyone. it turns out, from what wonwoo told you, that mingyu and jihoon were cousins. they were the second oldest, aside from the twins, but we're almost seen as the youngest. the oldest to youngest was something that surprised you. the twins were the oldest, then junhui, then wonwoo, jihoon, mingyu, and seokmin was the youngest. you wanted to meet seokmin because he seemed to have caused popularity to the club in some sort.

a few minutes later, the lunch bell rang which caused everyone to stand up

"thank you everyone for coming today! i will make sure to give more information on the dance next weekend." junhui announces. you walk out with the host club at your side and for the first time that you've noticed, people were looking at you. they whispered about you, already starting rumors that you bribed the host club so that you could be their manager. wonwoo hadn't officially made you the manager yet but you speculated that you were from junhui's big mouth.

arriving to class right when the bell rang you slumped on your desk and for the first time ever, you started working. wonwoo had shared a file with you all about the host club. which guests sat with certain hosts, guests who only came once and a while (which was only a few), and their information. it had what the guests liked doing in their free time and their social status. wonwoo was very intelligent and you just wished that his father would accept the fact that his smarts could go to other uses.

you start writing plans for future events and the ideas of boys entering the host club and how the situation would be planned out. at first, you thought that the end of the day would be good but that would interfere with meetings for the club. you had to figure out a certain timing unless, you would have to run the idea by wonwoo, but the boys would enter at the same time as the girls and as hosts switch guests they would have their male guests enter. at the meeting later today you would have to tell them the idea, hoping they would like it. you knew wonwoo said it was good for the club you just needed the rest to reply with the same positivity.

 you knew wonwoo said it was good for the club you just needed the rest to reply with the same positivity

they were stunned. they had never even heard of a mixed host club before. you were surprised junhui didn't yell or stand up to say his thoughts on the idea.

"we can veto the idea too, it's not that big of a deal, it was just a thought. i get it if you guys would feel uncomfortable," you tell them

"it doesn't sound so bad." jihoon speaks up "as wonwoo said earlier, it would get us more recognition and potentially more money. i'm sure if seokmin was here he'd be all smiles saying how it's a good idea. i don't think i'd feel uncomfortable at all. it'd be a new experience."

"thanks jihoon. is there anyone who hates the idea?"

"i agree with jihoon. it would definitely be different but we could manage, or at least i could. after all, we do everything to make people happy doesn't matter the gender," jeonghan points out "i like making people happy and being entertaining. i always have the most fun here and i'm glad that jisoo and i were even thought of when becoming hosts."

the rest agreed and it was decided. the dance would be scheduled for a date that was yet to be set and the new male guests would start when seokmin came back from his trip. everyone started leaving one by one except wonwoo who stayed back and asked

"hey, are you going to stay here for awhile to plan?"

"nah, i have to take care of my brother."

"you have a brother?" junhui runs over to you

"yes, a younger brother. he goes here."

"aww how cute! i would love to meet him!"

"i'm sure he would want to meet you guys too."