008

𝟬𝟬𝟴 ; 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮

if confused for some parts, check comments as i added things!

soonyoung had come to your house to make valentines gifts with you (even though he already had his finished)

"isn't it cute?" he shows his cookies to your younger brother who gives him a thumbs up.

"that's for your boyfriend?" hansol asked soonyoung

"he might be my boyfriend after i give him these!"

you roll your eyes and continue to help your brother make his cookies for his two best friends. you had already put your chocolates in the freezer, which you would decorate later. soonyoung would help you both too.

the next morning, you made sure to get your brother looking extra cute as maybe he might have a girl confess to him. you also wanted to look, at least decent, so you put a cute pink headband, to match your uniform. your uniform was a nice plaid pink skirt and though girls would wear cute bows for their neck, you'd wear a tie and you always wore your jacket, which was also a light pink.

as you dropped your brother off in class many girls were running up to him, giving him chocolate or any type of sweet treat. he was obviously overwhelmed but when the girls left he gave his cookies to his best friends and asked if they wanted to share chocolate.

walking away, you bump into seokmin

"oh yuri! what are you doing here?"  he questioned

"i was dropping off my brother in his classroom? what were you doing here?"

"i was dropping off my cousin! his name is jungchan! what's your brother's name?"

"you and jungchan are related?! jungchan is my brother's best friend! his name is hansol."

"oh yeah i've heard about him!" the both of you start to walk upstairs to the host club since there was a morning meeting

"do you live with him?"

"no, he comes over sometimes. sometimes my aunt comes over and brings him so we talk."

"aw how sweet!"

"what's the picnic basket for?"

"oh right!" you search through the basket and pull out your box of chocolates for seokmin "these are for you! i made them last night!"

he gasps and hugs you "wow, you're so sweet! i'll definitely be eating these later thank you!" he opens the door to the host club and they're all waiting for you both. their appearance was different, and you couldn't help but laugh. instead of their blue suit as the uniform, they wore a formal jacket and pants that were white with pink hearts, matching the color of the female uniform