020

𝟬𝟮𝟬 ; 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

stupid jeonghan you couldn't stare at the ceiling for much longer

stupid jeonghan you couldn't stare at the ceiling for much longer. the room felt stifling, suffocating almost, with the weight of unresolved tension lingering in the air. of course, you had let jeonghan get into your head and kept replaying junhui's actions with you earlier that day.

sitting up, you glanced outside your window, the cool night air beckoning you. the past week had passed in a blur of laughter and camaraderie with your friends. memories flooded your mindâ€"the playful moments with the twins, the almost-kiss with mingyu that left your heart racing, the uproarious dinner conversations revolving around jihoon and soonyoung's antics. and wonwoo— his rare smiles lighting up the room, a sight you cherished more than anything.

feeling trapped within the confines of your room and the villa itself, you longed to escape, to clear your mind amidst the serene beauty of the night. without a second thought, your feet guided you towards the familiar rocky outcrop that overlooked the sea.

ensuring your escape was as quiet as possible, you tiptoed out of the villa and into the night, the cool breeze brushing against your skin. as you reached the rock, still slick from the earlier rain, you clambered to the top, finding solace in the expansive view before you.

meanwhile, wonwoo lay restless in his bed, thoughts consumed by the events of the evening also. the memory of junhui's anger towards you lingered heavily in his mind, stirring a mixture of concern and frustration. he glanced at the clock on his nightstand — 03:30 glared back at him, a stark reminder of the sleepless hours ahead.

unable to quell his restless thoughts, he sat up, slipping on his glasses as he reached for his computer. fingers moving almost automatically, he began drafting plans for the upcoming ball, hoping to distract himself from the turmoil within.

as he worked, a faint noise caught his attention —the soft click of the front door closing. heart pounding, he ventured out into the dimly lit hallway, scanning for any signs of intrusion. finding none, he retreated back to his room, the sense of unease lingering in his mind.

peering out of his window, his gaze fell upon a solitary figure scaling the rock in the distance. yuri? his brow furrowed in concern as he watched her silhouette against the backdrop of the night sky, a silent question hanging in the air.

alone atop the rock, you thought the solitude would provide solace from the tumultuous events of the evening, but instead, it only served to magnify them. the argument with junhui replayed in your mind, each word a painful reminder of the rift that had formed between you.

clutching the bracelet wonwoo had gifted you, you gazed up at the twinkling stars, a pang of guilt tugging at your heart. had you been too harsh? but junhui's behavior had left you with no choice — defending yourself and the girls was paramount, even if it meant resorting to drastic measures.