022

𝟬𝟮𝟮 ; 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

"we're here!" sang a loud voice

"we're here!" sang a loud voice. seeing the host club at your house this late was a shock. hansol had invited the guests while you were upstairs so to come downstairs and see not only your friends but a boy whom you longed to see after he kissed you caused many emotions.

please just talk to him you remembered

"what are you all doing here?" you questioned walking down to greet them all

"we wanted to have a sleepover!" junhui exclaimed.

"it's almost hansol's bedtime so he can't play for long," one of the maids said to the boys.

"but ms. kwak!" your brother whined

"it's alright buddy," wonwoo kneeled to your brother's height, patting his head and smiling at him. he then looked at you and smiled.

"wonwoo is right. you can play with everyone with the time we have." you comforted your little brother "i have to talk to wonwoo in private anyways."

"you do?!" soonyoung blurted. he covered his mouth and apologized. wonwoo stood up and walked towards you

"yes we do indeed," as you both stood together, his grasp enveloped your hand, hidden behind his back, his touch gentle as he traced the contours of your skin with his palm. a subtle blush adorned both your cheeks, a silent acknowledgment of the moment's intimacy.

junhui, oblivious, nonchalantly beckoned, "shall we head upstairs, hansol?"

with hurried steps, they trailed behind him. wonwoo, catching your gaze, guided you to the couch, settling beside you.

"i'm sorry," you uttered hastily, remorse lacing your words. "i was so happy when you kissed me, wonwoo, truly. i don't know why i ran; it was foolish of me. i care deeply for you, more than words can convey. i'm at a loss for how to express my regret, wonwoo."

"kiss me," he implored, his tone unwavering.

you hesitated, taken aback by his confidence, though the desire to comply lingered. yet, you found yourself unable to muster the courage. without further hesitation, he bridged the gap, his lips meeting yours.

when you pull away, tears glisten in your eyes, your emotions threatening to overwhelm you. wonwoo wraps his arms around you, pulling you close as you bury your face in his shoulder, your tears soaking into the fabric of his shirt.

wonwoo holds you tighter, his arms a safe haven in the storm of your emotions. "it's okay, yuri," he murmurs, his voice a soothing balm to your soul. "i forgive you. just being here with you like this is enough."

above the stairs, a sly tiger perched, his keen eyes witnessing the scene below. unintentionally, he found himself drawn to the unfolding drama, silently observing every moment with a mix of curiosity and concern.

"they're so perfect for each other," he mumbled

wonwoo had asked you to be his girlfriend that night

wonwoo had asked you to be his girlfriend that night. he said he wanted to take it slow with you and make sure that you felt comfortable with him. it's been two months since that night

the host club was blooming after the trip and business was going well. you finally finished the posters announcing that male guests are welcomed and boy did they come flooding in.

there was one guest named seungcheol that you got along with well. he also got along well with his host jeonghan. you would always turn and see them laughing with each other. but it was time for you to worry about another thing, the masquerade ball.

"how's the planning going?" wonwoo chest touched your back. you rubbed your eyes feeling tired

"it's so difficult! no place will take us cause they're already reserved,"

"we'll get someplace i promise," his hands intertwined with yours

a blonde tiger boy starts walking towards you both and says "hey i have a grand hall you guys could use!" he gives an innocent smile.

wonwoo puts his head on your shoulder annoyingly and you groan

"information you could've told me yesterday soonyoung!" you point at him

"well seems like we have a masquerade ball to get ready for!" soonyoung smiles

next chap last chap????