015

𝟬𝟭𝟱 ; 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

"so he's not showing?" you asked facing jeonghan

"he said he was sick so he sent me instead. he feels bad about it but i just don't understand why i have to be here," he said looking around at anything but you.

if jeonghan looked around closely enough he would've found his six friends watching him in the corner of a cafe.

"my little girl is all grown up! she's on her fast date and everything!" junhui says as he watches the both of you

"why didn't you show to the date jisoo?" mingyu asks watching how closely he payed attention to his brother.

"he was upset after last night. he wouldn't tell me why but i knew, his actions showed it."

"showed what?" soonyoung and seokmin questioned at the same time

"my brother was jealous."

"but of what? and of whom?"

"minghao. he was hanging out with you guys last night," jisoo turned to junhui "but it's really no big deal. his jealously can get the best of him sometimes."

they stayed silent as they continued to watch the both of you.

"well if jisoo isn't showing that means its just us." you walked forward and turned your head back "i was promised a date and i don't want to waste it."

he rolls his eyes and starts to walk towards you. he told himself to not look at you but you're all he could see. you looked extra pretty today with your hair curled and a dress that fit your body nicely. it's not like you wanted to wear that dress, junhui showed up to your room in the morning with heart eyes after he heard you were to be going on a date with jisoo

"i bought this for you! you would look so cute!" is what he said when you asked him why he woke you up so early

"there's an ice cream place over there," you point out jeonghan. "i'm going to go get some, do you want anything?"

"i'll come with you yuri," he grabs your wrist as you walked away. you smile and grabbed his hand to interlock it with his. he immediately looked at you flustered but tried to remain calm.

"which one do you want?" you ask as you looked at the menu.

"i'll eat whatever you get me yuri,"

"ok but...i don't speak very good japanese,"

he smirks and pats your head with his available arm "but i do,"

jisoo smiles seeing jeonghan act cute with you. wonwoo also watches in the corner and smiles seeing how happy you are.

grabbing the ice cream from jeonghan's hand you wave and thank the cashier. he grabs your hand again making sure that you don't walk away from him, or so that's what he told himself.