021

𝟬𝟮𝟭 ; 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

you cried yourself to sleep that night

you cried yourself to sleep that night. you couldn't face wonwoo, not after your actions last night. you locked your door, the last thing you wanted was sweet jisoo seeing you like this to wake you in the morning. but you could easily blame it on the fall from the rock you took.

wonwoo cried that night too. the shock of your sudden departure left his heart shattered into a million irreparable fragments. the tender kiss he had bestowed upon you, an earnest declaration of his unwavering support and love, now felt like a futile attempt to tether you to his side. as he stood upon the desolate rock, his sanctuary of solitude, he wept silently, each tear a testament to the depth of his pain. for an hour, he allowed himself the vulnerability of grief, grappling with the weight of guilt and the ache of longing.

wonwoo was not accustomed to such displays of vulnerability; his stoic facade had rarely cracked before. even junhui, his closest confidant, had only witnessed the flames of his anger, never the tears of his sorrow. but on this solitary night, the walls he had meticulously built around his emotions crumbled, revealing the raw, unfiltered truth of his heartache.

so when the both of you hadn't come out of your rooms in the morning for the last day, a certain tiger boy began getting suspicious.

"they're probably planning something," jihoon told him "don't worry about it,"

but that still sent his boyfriend to check up on you. a quiet knock on the door was enough to wake you. soonyoung heard your groan through the door and let himself in, until he couldn't. now he knew something was with you. why was your door locked? more importantly, why are you just waking up so late in the afternoon? did you forget about the flight that you all were supposed to leave for in less than three hours?

"chwe yuri—oh shit," he cursed as you opened the door. you looked horrible. your eye bags were dark and your hair was all over the place. he let himself in your room and closed the door behind him. he locked the door and looked at you "you're telling me everything no questions asked."

"well, i can't see why you can't just talk to him

"well, i can't see why you can't just talk to him. considering that he kissed you first means that he feels something strongly for you. it won't hurt,"

after an emotional storytelling to soonyoung he decided to give you some advice. jihoon, the boyfriend of your best friend, was the better one at advice giving so soonyoung liked to say he learned a thing or two.

"what if he just kissed me from guilt? i did spill my guts to him."

"most likely not yuri. i would never kiss you if you confessed something like that."

"but you're gay," you look at him

"even if i wasn't gay with a beautiful boyfriend, i wouldn't kiss you." he seen your mouth open for another excuse but covered it with his hand "i would merely give you a hug and hold your hand."

"thanks i guess?"

a sudden knock on the door caught both of your attentions. soonyoung stood up from the bed to unlock and open the door.

"oh hey jeonghannie what's up?" soonyoung said nonchalantly

"well i wanted to tell yuri that we leave in two hours and get ready,"

the small talk between jeonghan and soonyoung ended shortly as he closed the door

"you need to shower, or at least get yourself clean. i'll come back in an hour to see if you're decent."

he walked out of the room not even realizing the boy who wanted to see you the most next to him

home, you were finally home! on the flight you had sat next to the twins and fell asleep on jeonghan's shoulder

home, you were finally home! on the flight you had sat next to the twins and fell asleep on jeonghan's shoulder. wonwoo and you made zero to no eye contact which hurt the both of you. soonyoung drove you home and reuniting with your little brother after what seemed like an eternity instantly illuminated your mood, infusing warmth and joy into your heart.

"soonyoung you should stay the night over!" your brother insisted

"maybe tomorrow, little buddy! i'll invite mingyu and woozi too!"

"who's woozi?" the unfamiliar name caught you and your brother off guard, prompting simultaneous questions of

soonyoung chuckled, explaining, "it's a nickname i call jihoon!"

despite your best efforts, sarcasm seeped into your response, "how cute."

deep down, the idea of mingling with others felt nauseating, your emo demeanor matching your inner turmoil.

"please just talk to him." soonyoung's plea echoed in your ears as he enveloped you in a hug before departing

you hesitated, offering a noncommittal reply, "i'll think about it."

as you watched soonyoung leave, his words lingered in your mind it's for the best

wow i haven't touched this book in a hot minute??? school is killing me day by day so i haven't had much time to write im so sorry!!

also jeonghan growing his hair back???? who else is so excited??