011

𝟬𝟭𝟭 ; 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩

it was the second day of the trip and you were all going to explore everything outside soonyoung's island and go to shops

it was the second day of the trip and you were all going to explore everything outside soonyoung's island and go to shops. they took you all on a yacht to go to your destination. while everyone was inside, you went outside to feel the breeze. jeonghan later joined you and said "we should jump off of this,"

"are you crazy yoon? we can't jump off this boat or everyone will be mad at us for ruining the trip. i want to go to the shops dry so i'd rather not jump off."

he playfully rolls his eyes at you and the both of you enjoy the view. the sea was a beautiful jade color and you could see the sea life swimming peacefully. it was only the second day yet you felt like you did so much. you never wanted to leave such a beautiful place.

once arriving on the island and getting off the boat junhui announced "we all need to stay by our guests, considering that i have too many to guide for this trip, yuri, and wonwoo, you both have to stay together and watch some of my girls. i hope that isn't a burden to you both."

you and wonwoo exchange looks at each other and you walk towards him and put your arm around his shoulder "it doesn't burden me, i would love to spend a day with beautiful people."

"ok great! let me inform the girls about this! soonyoung please come with me, you have a loud voice!"

once the girls come down with junhui you all separate in your pairs and wait for the girls to join you and wonwoo except none of them do. they all argue to be in line with junhui and spend all day with him. junhui tried to assure them that they'd spend the whole day with him another time but all ignored him.

"hey junhui, just guide them! we'll help you and be in a group!" you shout. multiple no's are shouted by the girls not wanting you both in junhui's group. seokmin laughs loudly

"it's ok! i'll just guide them myself! you both have a nice day together." he shouts back. the girls yell and walk with junhui

"he'll get trampled by all of them," you say watching them walk away

"nah, they love him too much to kill him accidentally." wonwoo looks at you with a smirk "let's go explore then shall we?"

you walk with him to the different shops. he smiles when you stop to stare at things that interest you. he's happy to spend time with you. of course everyone was going to meet at noon for lunch but that wasn't for another three hours, so wonwoo had all the time in the world with you.

"are you going to buy anything here? we've been in here for thirty minutes," he questioned

you grab a big hat and place it on his head "oo, this looks nice on you," you comment, ignoring his question. you grab his hand to lead him into another part of the store "this shirt is nice! we should have matching ones! if we get lost i just look at your shirt and boom there you are."

he scratches his head "sure, if that sounds like a good idea to you then it sounds like a good idea to me."

"i'm going to find this shirt in your size–you should look around to see if you find anything!" you told him. he nodded and started to look around the store for anything interesting. he walked on the other side of the shop to the jewelry section. he knows how much of a fan you are of jewelry so he thought it'd be a nice gesture. he comes across an ankle bracelet with a unique design. it has a shark tooth with a turquoise string. one of the employees notices wonwoo's gaze on the item and walks up to him

"that anklet is a significant one," the employee says in japanese. man, i wish jeonghan was here with me right now he thinks as his japanese isn't all that well. sure he can understand the language but when he attempted to speak up, his shyness got the best of him

"w-what does it mean?" he muttered

"it means that the person you give this to, you're promising them that you'll stay by their side forever." the employee whispers to him in korean with a wink. wonwoo looks at the bracelet again, admiring its beauty and meaning. he then looks at you, seeing how you smile finding the matching shirts for the both of you. he would stay by your side forever, he could simply just tell you that he did not give you a bracelet to prove it, but you loved jewelry.

"i'll buy it then,"

going back to the villa late at night, you watched a movie with the twins and played with their long hair

going back to the villa late at night, you watched a movie with the twins and played with their long hair. you were doing cute little pigtails for jisoo and jeonghan. jeonghan had fallen asleep on your lap so it was quite difficult to make the pigtails perfect. seokmin would later join the three of you and bring snacks.

seokmin was quiet with his guests, but he was loud with his new friend, soonyoung. soonyoung was spending the entire trip with his boyfriend jihoon but he tried to talk to seokmin when he could.

"we should do something fun tomorrow!" seokmin suggested as you three began snacking

"like what? it's just us on this island," you remark

"i heard they have interactive diners! they pick people from the audience and have them compete for something!" seokmin exclaimed, excited about this idea. jisoo looked at you then at seokmin

"i'm alright with it as long as jun and wonwoo are too." jisoo told seokmin and you nodded your head agreeing with jisoo

"but aren't you the manager yuri?"

"i mean i am, but that doesn't make me the leader and planner of everything. i've only been with you guys for two months plus junhui and wonwoo made the club so they technically have full control of what we do, i just make sure everything is in check. your idea sounds fun seokmin and i'm hoping the boys agree."