002

𝟬𝟬𝟮 ; 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚

wonwoo had exited the room that he was in and you tried your best to not stare at him again, you didn't want to make a fool out of yourself, especially with jeonghan around

you've known the twins for quite some time and you know that jeonghan likes to tease. it's annoying but you can't escape it. jeonghan was known as the mean twin and jisoo the nice caring one. jisoo was the twin everyone knew and liked. he was always kind, caring, and understanding while jeonghan was the opposite. he didn't care how people perceived him. he could be mean all he wanted and when he tried to be the least bit nice, everyone laughed saying how he'll be nothing like his brother. you felt bad for jeonghan but it's what he did, you couldn't stop him.

"the lunch bell is going to ring in a few minutes and girls are going to be flooding in here." you watched the meeting go on from behind, wonwoo mostly leading the whole thing. you swooned over him and how he fit the leadership role well.

"as usual! i wonder if we'll have any new guests! oh how exciting would that be!" junhui clapped his hands

"sure, it'll boost our club's popularity and give us more profits. aside from that we need to come up with a party for next week. any ideas junhui?"

"hmm since it's a new year how about a new year's party?"

"not to burst your bubble jun, but it's been a new year for about a week now. it's a little too late for that." jihoon points out

"i mean we could still do the party no? of course it will be a little late but the girls would enjoy it!" jisoo tells jihoon

everyone continues to bicker about the whole idea while you listen with your head down. you almost wanted to fall asleep but knew that you wanted to try to talk to wonwoo before leaving. plus, mingyu had asked you to stay so you couldn't leave.

"well, this new year party idea is obviously not going to work so we need to think of something else soon because the bell is ringing soon and i'm sure there are girls already waiting outside." wonwoo sighs and pushes his glasses up

jisoo stands up and starts walking towards you. you lift your head and he sticks his hand out

"come with me really quickly, please. we need your opinion on something and i know you'll help," he says with a smile. the boys look at the both of you from afar. you take jisoo's hand and start walking with him back. you sit down next to jisoo and look at wonwoo. he looks back at you and you turn your eyes away face slowly turning pink and he smiles.

"yuri, do you have any ideas what we could do for next week's party?" jisoo asks

"um," you play with your hands "how about a dance? like a masquerade ball or something,"

the room goes quiet, quieter than it already was. they all look at each other and then straight at junhui.

"that's the most greatest idea we've ever had!" he stands up "a masquerade ball?! i surely didn't think of that, wow that's amazing!"