019

𝟬𝟭𝟵 ; 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚

this is so awkward

the twins decided to sit you next to junhui and to your shock, he wasn't talking to you. he was silent - everyone was quiet at dinner. the only audible sound being heard was the chewing of food. not even the loud duo soonyoung and seokmin were talking.

sure it was awkward but you were also really hungry, not giving a care if junhui looked at you while you were eating. your eyes widened at the delicious taste of tonight's finally speaking up

"wow, this is really good,"

junhui rolled his eyes and looked at you "if you're going to say something it should be an apology,"

"i thought you said you weren't going to talk to me," you look back at him. a smirk danced on jeonghan's lips from the corner of the table, silently applauding your comeback. junhui stood up from the table

"fine, if that's how it'll be, then i'm leaving! wonwoo, can you walk me to my room, please?" the pair walked away, leaving you to ponder the recent exchange. despite their departure, you couldn't shake the lingering confusion.

"why does he want me to apologize so much?" you muttered under your breath, the words barely audible amidst the hushed atmosphere.

the rest of the dinner dragged on with an uncomfortable air hanging over the table. one by one, each person excused themselves, leaving you alone amidst the scattered remnants of the meal. as you continued to eat in solitude, a nagging thought crept into your mind: is everyone mad at me?

deciding to distract yourself from the tension, you took it upon yourself to tidy up the villa, knowing well enough that soonyoung's maids weren't always the most thorough. washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, and tackling more chores, you worked diligently while the maids merely observed.

after finally finishing your chores and freshening up upstairs, you gathered the courage to knock on the twins' door, hoping to alleviate your worries. jisoo greeted you with a warm smile as he opened the door. "oh, yuri, we were just about to call you. come in."

relief flooded through you at his welcoming demeanor. "so you guys aren't mad at me?" you questioned, a hint of confusion in your voice.

"of course not!" jisoo exclaimed reassuringly.

"then why'd you guys leave me down there alone?!" you blurted out, frustration evident in your tone as you plopped down on the bed next to jeonghan.

"well, everyone was doing it, so we thought it'd be fun!" jeonghan chimed in, though his smile faltered slightly. "but junhui definitely hates you. i heard him venting to wonwoo about how angry he was. not a good look for you, manager," he added with a disapproving click of his tongue. you playfully swatted at his shoulder, eliciting a smile from jisoo as he joined his brother on the bed.

"hey if you want you can stay in here tonight!" jisoo offered

"it's ok i should head back to my room later. i don't think this bed is big enough for three people either."

"maybe you should go with junhui, talk to him a bit." jeonghan suggested

you thought about it for a while then shook your head "it's fine i'll talk to him tomorrow."

"all alrighty then but it's going to be your fault if you're up all night thinking about this!" jeonghan shook his head which made you roll your eyes back

"sometimes i just hate you so much yoon jeonghan,"

short chapter so the next one makes sense ;)