Kirby Dach

Kirby Dach as himself

Vanessa Hudgens as Alaina 

Alaina were in a secret relationship with one of the players on your dad's hockey team. Today they had practice so you had the house yourself since her mom is on a business trip. Alaina was finishing making dinner for herself and her dad until she got a text, she goes over to her phone and checks what it was...

Dad🤩: Hey honey, I will be coming home late because the boys are driving me insane

Alaina😋: okay dinner will be inside the fridge and I'm making brownies for me and the school for tmr. 

She put her phone down and started making the brownies. She was covered in flower and had brownie batter on her clothes. As she put the brownies in the oven she heard the front door open and hears multiple people talking. She goes over to check and it was her dad and the whole hockey team in the living room.

She goes back to the kitchen and when she does she sees Kirby. "Hello beautiful" he says while putting his hands around her waist and kissing her. She slightly pushes him and says "not now I'm covered in flour and batter" "You think I care baby" he says while kissing you again but longer.

You both stop kissing when they hear someone clear their throat and when they look it was your dad with his eyebrows raised and the team with their eyes widened, her dad rubs his head and sighs. "Well, I don't care that your together, but if you break her heart Dach you'll be doing suicides till I'm no longer your coach. Understood?" Kirby looks at Alaina still holder her by the waist and reply's "I would never break her heart sir. She means too much to me to."

With that your dad leaves the room and goes back to the living room. The whole team still shocked that he let this go. 

Alaina_St.Louis

liked by Montreal_Canadians and kdach77 and 30 others

So happy to have him in my life love you @kdach77

colecaufield how did you end up dating that nut 

^kdach77 Hey! That's my girlfriend your talking about

^^colecaufield I was talking to her

Alaina _St.Louis liked comment

^^^kdach77 oh, okay

^^^^kdach77 Wait. Hey!

Load more comments...