Tyler Seguin

Assistant

Elena's POV:
I was up getting things ready for the day and making sure everything was ready for Tyler for the week long roadie that is happening in 3 days, what I forgot to do was make sure he got to practice 2 hours ago. By 10 am Jamie started calling my phone, no hello, no how are you right away "Where's Tyler" "What do you mean? He's not at practice?" "No he isn't he should have been here, can you go and see what's going on?" "yeah don't worry Jamie I got it." I hung up and got ready to leave the house and go over to Tyler's apartment to see what the hold up was.

When I got to Tyler's I used my key to get in and went to his bedroom to get him up. When I got to his room, there were empty beer bottles on the night stand, a bra and panties on the floor and Tyler was out cold in the bed. I did the only normal thing to do with Tyler which is blow an air horn. He woke up quick from that and was actually kinda easier than normal. "Tyler you were supposed to be at practice 2 hours ago!" "I'm not going." I looked over at him before saying "This isn't optional and I don't care if you have a hang over you had a girl over while you were drunk now deal with the consequences."

"I didn't have a girl over" He must be joking like I'm stupid right now "Then are those your bra and underwear on the floor. I mean come on Ty be a little more creative with that" He looked over at me before saying "okay, fine. I had a girl over, so what? Why do you care you're my assistant not my mom" He has got to be kidding right now "I care because this isn't you anymore, this isn't the Tyler I know, this isn't the Tyler I fell in love with!" "Wait, did you just say you're in love with me?" "I can't believe I'm admitting feelings but yes Tyler I'm in love with you"

He looked at me with a different expression before saying "I can't believe I'm going to admit my feelings naked, but Elena I've been in love with you for so long. I didn't think you would feel the same way that's why I have all the girls over and why I get drunk so much. And since I did that naked I might as well do this naked too, Elena will you go out with me." I looked up at him in shock and my face all red, but that might be because he is standing in front of me naked. "I can't believe I'm accepting a naked Tyler's date right now. But get dressed I told Jamie I would get you to practice in 30 minutes and that was 5 minutes ago."

Tyler went to get dressed and I waited near the door for him and when he came back to the door he was fully dressed and we went to the Stars practice arena, and Tyler practiced one on one with Jamie because he was late. After his practice we actually went on the date, and he was good at the romantic stuff, he should have asked me out a long time ago.

tseguin92

tseguin92 It started out with a question and and answer EJackson95 well if you asked before thinking we would have been here a long time ago 		Jamiebenn14 she called you out bro 				EJackson95 Don't start Benn I can say something about you Mykie a...

EJackson95 well if you asked before thinking we would have been here a long time ago
Jamiebenn14 she called you out bro
EJackson95 Don't start Benn I can say something about you
Mykie awwww El you look so happy with him
EJackcon95 Thanks Mykie, I love you so much and miss Ripley and Creature GlamAndGrowl the cuties
Fan91 OMG!!!!!!! HE'S DATING WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN
___________________________________________

Mykie - Glam and Gore
Ripley and Creature are Mykie's dogs

____________________________________________