Jack Hughes

Maia Mitchell as River Jones

Jack Hughes as himself

________________________________________________________________________________

River's POV:

I was walking through the mall looking for clothes, I just moved to a new town so I was going to a new school. As I walk out of a store I run into a guy and his friends, "Oh, uhm sorry" I say not looking at them. "Damn Jack why do you always find hot girls" I look up and see my childhood best friend, who moved away 5 years ago. "River, is that your princess" he says looking confused I smile and give him a hug making his friends look really confused. "And you KNOW this hot girl? Wait, Princess?" his friends add.

I looked Jack up and down, he definitely looked different before he was short, and scrawny now he's at least 5' 11'' and muscular. Jack smirks, at least he his smile didn't change.

Time Skip-- you were invited to Jack's house:

Me and Jack walk into the house together, still catching up. "Well I guess that ruins the surprise" I hear our moms voice's. "Jack and their family said we could stay over at their house while we get settled in next door" she adds. "We did?" Jack says with a smile as his mom walks out from the kitchen, "Awe my River, how have you been sweetheart, I missed you" she pulled me into a hug. Smiling at the familiar feeling you add "I missed you too" she pulls away and looks me up and down "my my you've grown" she looks at my chest "quite a lot" I blush and look at Jack, he laughs. 2 boys run down stairs and stops when they see me "Jack, Wait River" Quinn questions, Luke looks confused cause they moved when he was kind of young so he wouldn't remember you. "hey Quinn, hey Luke" "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Luke yells. I giggle and blush, "Oh, he wishes" I say looking at Jack, "I certainly do" he whispers to himself, thinking I didn't hear him.

After getting a tour in the house I realized there's only one guest bedroom, "Uhm where will I be sleeping" I asked Ellen (Jack, Quinn and Luke's Mom WE LOVE HER) "In Jack's room, you guys did it all the time when you were younger" "We were like 6!" I said. "There's also no where else sweetheart" she adds, you give up and head to his room, he's playing video games, shirtless. I sit on his bed pretending to watch TikTok, I was just staring at his back, "I'm sleeping with you tonight" I said as he takes off his headset and climbs on top of me. "We can definitely make that happen princess" my face turns a bright red "I-I meant like in the bed" "So did I" he smirks before kissing me. He groaned "I've been wanting to do that for years" he kisses you again, his tongue asking permission to enter your mouth. You've never felt a kiss like this before, and you've had shared with past boyfriends. 

He spreads my legs with his knee and grinds it against you, "You taste even better than I ever thought you would princess" he pushes his knee hard against you and you let out a small moan. "KIDS DINNERS READY" we both froze, Jack gives me a kiss on the top of the head then gets up. "W-wait" I start to say pushing yourself into your elbows. Jack turns around and smirks "yes princess?" I blush, he's called me princess since you guys were 5 but now it sounds...

I get up and go to the door "n-never mind" I turn to see Jack smiling and putting on a shirt. I was inches away from him seconds ago and I didn't realize he was that muscular. His abs, his chest, his arms. "Is something distracting you princess?" he asks moving closer "n-no" I said leaving the room, I hear a chuckle from the other side of the door. I sigh and head downstairs, the smell of my favorite dinner fills my nose. "Mmmmmmmh that smells amazing" I say sitting at the table, in the same spot I sat in 5 years ago. "I bet it's gonna taste better then it smells" Jack says coming down the stairs, now with a shirt on next to me. 

"It's your favorite" Ellen comes in from the kitchen holding my favorite dinner with a smile. Jim comes into the house "What a long day at work" he says then he sees me "River, oh what a pleasant surprise" He comes and gives you and your mom, who's sitting across from you a hug. He goes to Ellen and gives her a kiss before sitting down, the parents started talking, Luke is showing how he eats his vegetables. I feel a hand on my thigh, Jack's hand, you continue eating. "So River how have you been, is school going good?" Jim asks, "Yeah I've been good, I've got all straight A's right now" Jack's hand starts to travel further up my leg. "Your going to Jack and Quinn's school right, Jack make sure no one hurt our River" he says now turning to Jack. He starts to rub his thumb "but of course dad, I would never let anyone hurt her" he smiles looking at you. I smile back "awe are you going to protect me like I used to you" I tease his hand is practically at my underwear still rubbing. 

The parents start talking again, I turn to Jack and whisper yell "what are you-" I feel his hand on my underwear and he starts to rub circles. I let out a small moan "are you ok sweet pea" My mom asks, "y-yeah this food is just so good" I say with a smile shooting Jack a dirty look "I think I've had enough, princess" he whispers back smirking. God I love that smirk. I do my best for a few minutes to engage in conversation and laughing a bit. Jack's hand moves your underwear and you gasp and he touches me, I rub my arm and pretend I have to scratch it and look at Jack who's smirking. "I-I think I'm done, I had a big lunch" I say to the parents. "Well your almost done, I'll save the rest for later" Ellen says. "Thanks" I smile and fix my skirt before getting up and heading to Jack's room, not to long after Jack come up, he enters the room and closes the door. 

"Our parents are taking Quinn and Luke to see a movie" he smirks "we have some time" I hear the click of the door lock and watch him walk over to you with another smirk on his face.