Carey Price

Alexia's POV:

you were fake dating Carey Price, You were starting to fall for him. His friends didn't believe you guys were dating, you guys were in the library thinking of ways to fix it. "Well how do you expect me to prove it to them?!" you whisper yell at him. You were pacing back and forth trying to think and it was annoying Carey. "What if we-" you start, Carey grabs your arm and pulls you onto his lap facing him "slow down" You were going to yell at him when you see his friends walk in and you get an idea. You wrap your arms around his neck and he grins.

"got an idea?" he whispers, his breath sending shivers down your spine. "Just go along with it" you whisper and kiss him, you feel him smile and kiss back. His hand slips to you hips one going under your shirt. You glance and see his friends watching with shocked faces, after a little you pull away "f--k" he mumbles and you wave to his friends with a smile. You start to move to get off his belt, he grips your hips tighter "stop- mmph" he grunts and leans back his head. "Carey" "yes baby" "Are you hard right now?" He brings his head forward and smirks "Kiss me again"

Carey's POV

I'm fake dating Alexia, and my friends don't believe it, we were in the library trying to figure out what to do. Alexia is pacing back and forth and talking but  I'm not listening, she's just to pretty. But it's hard to focus when she keeps moving. I grab her and pull her into my lap, she looks mad for a second then she looked behind me and smiled, she wrapped her hands around my neck and I can't help but grin. She smells so good, "got an idea?" I ask and see a small blush redden her face, "just go with it" she says, I would have done anything she asked in a second. She leans closer and kisses me, my smile widens and I kiss her back. I feel myself grow and my hands roam her waist one going under her shirt. I couldn't think of anything but her, god I love her. She pulls away and I feel my soul leave with her "f--k" she looks up and waves at someone. she starts to move her hips, I almost lost it "stop- mmph" I grab her hips, drop my head back trying to control myself. "Carey" she says in her perfect voice "Yes baby" "are you hard right now" she asks and I smirk. I bring my head to look at her again "kiss me again"