Mat Barzal

Emilia Clark as Cara Constantine

Mat Barzal as himself

________________________________________________________________________________

Cara's POV: 

I walk into my house and head straight for my room. I lock the door as soon as I'm in, not wanting my mom to barge in while I'm busy. She doesn't exactly know what knocking is. 

I draw the curtains open and get ready. He should be home any minute now. I tell myself while nervously biting my lip. I like to tease my neighbor everyday after school. I know it turns him on, and it sure as hell turns me on. 

I see Mat walk into his house after getting out of his car. Now. I tell myself as I act like I don't know he's home. I run to the bathroom and quickly undress as he walks into his room. Our floor to ceiling length windows face each other which is perfect for me. 

I turn on "Good for you" by Selena Gomez and turn the shower on. I swiftly glance at his room and see him with widened eyes and staring at my body. Oh yea, I 'forgot' to close the door. I go to close the door, walking slowly while swaying my hips I wink at him before the door closes. 

Once I'm done with my quick shower. I get out and wrap a very, very small towel around my body. It barely reaches past the tops of my thighs and my cleavage is very exposed. Perfect. I think to myself...He's not going to be able to look away. I smirk. 

I open the door and glance at Mat's window to see him sitting on his bed with his phone. He glanced up at me and then back at his phone before he looked back towards me with widened eyes. He looks so innocent when he looks at me like that. I lick my lips before acting like I didn't see him.

I go to my dresser and pick out clothes before dropping my towel. I slowly slide my clothes on, giving him a show. I bend down to pick the towel up and wiggle my ass a little, just a little. 

I pick up the towel and throw it in the hamper, I decided to change into a different shirt after the fabric kept rubbing against my nipples. They were sensitive. 

I pull the shirt above my head and hang it back up, I'm not washing precious water on a shirt I didn't wear for more than 2 minutes. I pick a baggy shirt I stole from Mats house a few nights ago. Whelp, now he knows where his favorite shirt went. 

I turn towards my window and stare him dead in the eyes. His hand in his pants and his face full of pleasure, but when we make eye contact he goes pale. I walk towards the window and smirk before winking and closing the curtains. I love teasing him. I laugh quietly.

I hear the doorbell ring and wonder who it could be since I didn't invite anyone over and my mom left a while ago for work... I'm surprised she didn't at least try and barge in and tell me bye. 

Mat's POV: 

I rushed over to Cara's house ringing the door bell like crazy because of that show she put on in front of her window, knowing I was in my room

Cara's POV:

I head downstairs and open the front door. "Mat?" I ask confused. What is he doing here? Did something happen? "Cara. We need to talk" "uh, sure. Come on in."

I open the door wider and close it after him. I yelp as I'm suddenly pinned against the door. "Mat!" I don't get anything else when a pair of warm soft lips capture mine in a searing kiss. It's wild and hot. His one hand pinning both of mine above my head as his other roams my body. 

I gasp when his lower body pushes into mine, feeling his hardened member. Fuck, he's hard. I nearly moan when his tongue pushes it's way into my mouth, clashing with mine in a heated kiss. A deep sound resonating from the back of his throat. 

"Please, Cara. I need you. Please." He begs as we break apart. His hot breath on my face. We're both panting from the kiss. Fuck, if he makes someone feel good from a kiss. I wonder... "Come on." I say as I take his hand and lead him to my room. I lock the door behind us and am yet again pushed against the door. 

Our lips connecting in a battle for dominance. My hands roam his body as I start kissing along his jaw, trailing down his neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. I push us forward and onto the bed with me on top. I straddle his hips as I lift his shirt up and off his body. I trail my hand down the muscle and ridges. can't wait to devour him....