Jack Hughes

jackhughes

🔘⚪️⚪️				     ⚪️🔘⚪️				 ⚪️⚪️🔘

🔘⚪️⚪️      ⚪️🔘⚪️ ⚪️⚪️🔘

Tagged: Lexi_Jackson
jackhughes Thank you for the past 4 years I love you forever and always. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us and can't wait to be with you for all of it. Photo credit to lukehughes and _quinnhughes
Lexi_Jackson I can't wait to see what the future holds for us I love you so much 😘😍❤️
_quinnhughes You guys are disgustingly cute. 😒
lukehughes AREN'T THEY!!!!!!!
EllenHughes Don't bother your brother and Lexi boys let them be in love
njdevils happy to see you happy Hughes
nicohischier now the name Hughy Bear makes sense in Lexi's phone
jackhughes DON'T SAY THAT ON HERE

RL POV
Jack's POV:
I was spending the day with Lexi because it was our 4 year anniversary and I didn't want to spend this day with anyone else. We decided to watch some movies and ate junk food. We were watching Fast 6 when I saw her falling asleep so I held her closer and let her fall asleep on me. She fell asleep on me and I just held her close to me and let her sleep. I eventually fell asleep holding her and we woke a couple hours later and by a couple I mean about 6 hours later. I woke up to feeling her move and looked at her and saw that she was awake and she smiled at me. "Hey bubba" "Hi Baby" I rubbed her back and smiled and then looked at the time and saw that it was 7:34 "bubba you wanna get food?" She looked up at me with big happy eyes "Yes please. Let's go!"

We went to McDonald's for dinner and ate inside. While we were eating some fans came up to take photos which I was okay with because Lexi said it was okay. After we ate we came back to the apartment to lay in bed and sleep. Tomorrow we both have work, I have a game and she is part of the coaching team for the Devils so she had some work to do. We went to the bed and I held her close to me while we slept and I couldn't be any happier especially with the surprise I have after the game tomorrow for Lexi.

At The Game

Lexi's POV:

What you wear:

I was watching the game standing next to the coach on the standing bench

I was watching the game standing next to the coach on the standing bench. I watched as the time ticked down and  when I saw ads Jack scored the last goal and the Devils win. We went back to the locker room and right away Jack hugged me holding me close to him. And I was so proud of him and the team, especially since he scored the over time goal. We were told to come back to the ice and when we got out there, I saw that the fans were still in the building and when I looked at Jack he had a mic. I skated on the ice and came over to me taking my hand and bringing me on the ice carefully since I was in heels. When we got to center ice he started speaking into the mic, "You have made me the happiest man alive the past 4 years and I wanted to make this moment special for the both of us" as he finished that sentence he got down on one knee and I covered my mouth with both hands "Will you make me even happier and marry me?" I looked at him as happy as ever "Yes I'll marry you" He put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Lexi_Jackson

Lexi_Jackson I'm so happy to be able to marry you

Lexi_Jackson I'm so happy to be able to marry you. I can't wait to see what our future holds, you have made me the happiest person in the world I love you so much and you have changed me for the better and have made me feel so welcome to your life of hockey and with my job with the njdevils I can't wait what opportunities the Devils have for both of us. You have made my experience with you ten times better than I could have ever imagined and I love you forever and always my future husband.
jackhughes I'm so happy to of met you and can't wait to make you my wife
EllenHughes I'm so happy and can't believe I can now call you my daughter
_quinnhughes surprised he didn't fall when trying to get down on one knee
lukehughes me too bro!
njdevils will there be any little Hughes anytime soon??
Lexi_Jackson sssshhhhhh
jackhughes WHAT?!? 😱😱😱😱

jackhughes

jackhughes I'M GONNA BE A DAD 🥳🍾🎊njdevils Baby Hughes on the way woooo EllenHughes I can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy

njdevils Baby Hughes on the way woooo
EllenHughes I can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy