Nico Hischier

Lily Collins as Amanda Jones

Nico Hischier as himself

Amanda's POV:

I was practicing my choreography for my figure skating competition I have coming up in a few weeks. "Again!" My coach yells from the stands, I get back into place, trying to slow my breathing. I feel eyes on me but I don't bother looking, I had a big smile plastered on my face when I finished it off with no mistakes. People were clapping, it's weird, no one was here before. I look over to see where the clapping just to see the whole hockey team sitting there clapping. Even Nico was there cheering for me. 

I skate off the ice as it was time to get off. He was in his full hockey gear waiting at the boards with his team, he looks me up and down as I put my skate guards on before I get off. "Never knew you were this good" I saw him grin, flashing his perfect smile. "You think I'm good?" I awkwardly laugh. He has never complimented me. "I think the hockey team's reaction is enough to answer your question." I roll my eyes playfully making him chuckle. "I have to go now" I said getting up, he does the same. "Leaving me already, princess?" "good luck out there, pretty boy" I said completely ignoring his question. He looked at me walk away into the dressing room. 

It's been a few days since I've seen Nico, I shook my thoughts away as I finish tying my skates. I step on the ice, making my mind quickly go silent. There was only a singular light on following me as I move across the ice. Yet again, I practiced my choreography. I need this to be perfect. It was silent, Only the sound of my blade crashing on the ice could be heard. Once I finished, I quickly looked over at the stands, expecting him there, to cheer for me as he grinned. I was disappointed when I didn't see any of that. "looking for me, princess?" I heard someone say. I saw him walk towards the bench and sat down, "You're late, pretty boy" I say teasingly as I get back into position to practice once more. I could feel his eyes following me as I move across the ice.

I fell a couple times, probably because I've been doing the same thing got almost 2 hours. Once I look back over at the benches I see Nico putting on his skates, "What are you doing?" I skate towards him. He doesn't answer, he only looks up and smiles at me. He got up from the bench and got on the ice, "Gonna skate with you, love" He skates backwards while smiling at me. I skate in his direction also smiling. For the rest of the night we did little skating challenges which made you both laugh. "I better get going now" I say, sadness showing in my voice. "Let's do this another time, love" He winked. "I agree, pretty boy" I smiled as I skated off the ice.

I skated around the ice, waiting for Nico. It was getting late and I was tired. I just need to wait a couple minutes and he'll come. Thoughts flooded my mind as I looked around, I sighed giving up on waiting for him. I started skating off to the bench, I put my skate guards on and head to the changing room. I open the door to see him sitting on the bench looking down at his phone. "Decided not to join me today?" I say slightly surprised to see him here. "I've got other plans for us today" He smiles. "Which is?" I say taking off my skates, "A real date" Still confused if he was being real or not, I still stepped into his car.

"Where will we be going?" I asked as he starts driving towards down town. "That's a surprise" I see him smirk from the corner of my eye, after a while of driving, he parks in front of an arcade. He steps out the car and walks around it, he opens the door for me reaching out a hand for me to take. "Thank you" I say smiling, we stayed for an hour or two in there. We played different games, of course I kept beating him at most of them. I was claiming my prizes at the counter. I feel a tap on the shoulder. I turn around to see Nico "What is it this time?" "I challenge you to another game. If I win you have to kiss me" My eyes widen for a moment "Deal". I say knowing he's going to loose. The game was going on for a couple minutes, both of us getting competitive. I win again. "Better luck next time, pretty boy" I say kissing him on the lips. I walk away knowing I won the golden prize.