Anders Lee

Anders Lee as himself

captain of the New York Islanders

Melie Tiacoh as Cameron Jacobs 

Play Pocahontas In Disney World

________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron's POV:

Today was NHL Day at Disney World so all the cast members were making sure that everything was going to work properly and me and all the girls went into our costumes. I got into my Pocahontas outfit and they put her tattoo on my arm did my makeup and then my hair. We use my natural hair, just straighten the intense curls to make them look like Pocahontas' beautiful long black hair. 

We started off the celebration by us coming out to Good Morning from the movie "Singing in the rain". They would announce our characters and it would normally be said by Mickey and Minnie. "Here comes Pocahontas"  I walked out as Mickey said my name waving at all the younger kids that some of the NHL players brought, My position on the stage is sitting on the edge close to the guests. When I sat on the edge I noticed they separated the NHL players by team and I happen to sit in front of the Islanders with my cast member standing in front of me. I smiled at everyone, then we kicked off the celebration, I was holding the tribal chiefs staff and Mickey Began. "Pocahontas, will you start off our show and open the park" "Sure Mickey I would love too" I stood up from my position and hit the bottom of my staff against the ground, sending the fireworks up opening the park. 

I went to my meet and greet area and was excited to be able to see the players and of course the kids. When I walked into my hunt already seeing a line. That was when Anders Lee, Mat Barzal and Matt Martin all walked over to me being guided by the cast member. "Hello, You aren't savages are you." Mat Barzal relied "No we're Canadian" "English settler's? Oh I didn't know John brought more with him" As I said that it made Anders laugh. I took the photos and when I went on break I had the walk out of the hut and I saw the three boys from earlier, and I heard Anders say "I don't know she was so pretty" "are you talking about the girl who plays Pocahontas" "yea she looked so pretty." I then remembered some of the players get a secret look at the behind the scenes of us, and when we were getting ready to remove the costumes and stuff three players got the exclusive, Anders Lee, Mat Barzal, and Matt Martin. 

All the players stood behind where I was sitting and the girls started removing my makeup and the arm band, then one of the girls sprayed my hair to make it go curly again, to cause my natural curls to come back, one of the girls than said "The curls are back, how's it feel curly?" "So much better to have my curls back instead of having the long straight hair, having straight hair makes my head heavier than it is when it's curly". I looked up through the mirror to see Anders Lee blushing? I guess he's never met a girl who fakes an accent for work, I have to hide my Texas accent for me to be Pocahontas. 

That was 3 years ago

Since then Me and Anders have been dating and I don't work for Disney as Pocahontas I work with backdoor Disney and run the YouTube channel for it. 

And me and Anders will be welcoming out first child in about 2 months and couldn't be more excited to. 

leeber09

Can't wait to meet this angel