Trevor Zegras

You were hanging out with some friends and one of their boyfriends brought his friend your enemy Trevor Zegras. You're bickering with Trevor and occasionally through some hits and push each other around. You grab his wallet that was hanging out of his pocket and ran with it, he pins you to the wall and you tuck it behind your back. "fuck Amelia give it back" he says, "say please." You say with a teasing smile knowing how badly this is hurting his fragile ego. he leans over you inches away from your face "You're really pissing me off you know that?" you smile in response and laugh. "Is it really that hard to say please?" raising your eyebrows and tilting your head with the same smile. "fuck" he sighs out with a breathy tone "please Amelia?" he says rolling his eyes. You give him his wallet and say "was that really so hard" he smacks you on the head then walks away. You couldn't help but release a large breath from the tension, were you the only one that felt it?

You all stop to go get food, everyone piles into the booth and you're stuck next to Trevor "you guys fight like a married couple" everyone laughs "oh please I wouldn't kiss him if you paid me to." He rolls his eyes and everyone puts money in for the check and all pile into your cars to go home, you get a text from your mother 'can't pick you up' and Trevor was the only one left here. You sigh "I need a ride" he laughs in your face "say please" you grunt at him, you want to smack him but you don't "please" "good job, get in" it's a mostly quiet car ride until you start fighting over something. He holds your car keys over your head until you reach for them and fall on top of him. Your faces inches apart he laughs, "I'm gonna regret this" you say kissing him and he kisses back unexpectedly and puts his hands on your waist. "I wouldn't kiss him is you paid me? that was what you said right" he says in a smug voice "shut up" you say still on top of him.

It's getting tense, you look at his lips wanting another kiss but god he's annoying. You're staring into his eyes thinking about what to do when suddenly he grabs your neck and kisses you. You're making out, he goes down your neck and after a nod of agreement he rips open your button down shirt, you let out a small moan as he plays with your chest licking and teasing. "What if someone hears us?" you say between moans. "You'll have to be quiet then won't you?" as he slowly trails his fingers up your thigh.

YOU WEREN'T VERY QUIET!!!!