Anders Lee

Sasha's POV:
My schools hockey game ended, they won. My enemy, Anders Lee, was playing and all focus was on him. His fluffy hair, his tall height, his bright blue eyes. I was getting ready to leave, but I forgot a couple things at the gym, I had gone back and got them.

I walked past the boys locker room "bro did you see that girl in the stands, she's hot as hell" one of the boys said. "Who?" My enemy says "I don't know who she is" the boy said "She was wearing, a crop top, and black jeans with dunks, and she had brown hair" one of them said. That's me. "She's hot as hell" another boy said "Oh my god would you guys just shut up!!" Wow what's wrong with him? "Oops looks like we poked the bears heart" one of them laughs. "Can you just shut up!!" "Jeez" my enemy says. "He's kinda sensitive about her" his best friend says.

I stopped listening and walked away and grab my stuff and leave.

The next day I was in my English class, sitting across from him. I can't help but notice he's looking at you a lot, a counselor at my school comes in and walks to me, our school is doing this thing for Valentine's Day. I get to send a piece of candy to someone with a note and they don't have to know it's me. Well she gave me one, it said "I like you" I looked back at Anders and he looks down at his paper.

______ Time skip ______ after class

I decided to make one of those too and sent it to him, I filled out the form and set it to where he would know it's me. "I like you too" I said on it.

______ Time skip ______ after school

I got a text from Anders 'hey can I come over?' He asked 'yeah' I replied 'okay, I'll be over in 5' he replies.

Ugh what am I gonna wear. I go to my closet and pick out some sweat pants and a crop top. Ok now my hair, let's just do two braids from the bottom. I looked out my window and he's pulling up into the driveway, I looked in the mirror, perfect. 'Here's he texted me, I go and stand in front of my door. I take a deep breath and then open it.

"Hey, wanna come to my room?" "No", he demands and walks in the door. "Um ok?" I said confused. "Sasha?" "Yes?" "Shut up" and he kisses me right then and there.