Sidney Crosby

Ash's POV:

I wanted another tattoo. I found a design online I liked, it was a butterfly with very detailed wings. I walked into the tattoo place and sign all the paper I needed to, "Oh I'm sorry but Camille quit for another job recently, the only other person that can do that kind of design is Sidney" a beautiful man walks out of the back who you assume is Sidney "damn" I say under my breath. He had dark fluffy hair and tattoos up his muscular arms. His dark brown eyes look intently at me.

The tattoos:

"She wants a tattoo, her old artist was Camille so your gonna have to do it" he said looking at Sidney

"She wants a tattoo, her old artist was Camille so your gonna have to do it" he said looking at Sidney. "Cool" he responds with a small smile "come on princess" I follow to the back and get to his station. "What kind of tattoo are we getting today, darling" I show him the tattoo I want. As he starts to sketch as you watch, he was so handsome, he looked so focused. "is there something on my face princess" he asks taking a small glace at you "no, your just..." I trail off. "hmm" he hums with a smirk "I-It's nothing, l-let's get this over with" he smiles and finishes the sketch, the tattoo was on your back so I moved my shirt and bra. 

You're fine as he tattoos till he starts on the spine. I take a sharp inhale and grab onto the nearest thing, which was his arm. "You alright princess?" he asks "y-yah" you let go of his arm "You can hold my hand darling, I don't mind" he says as he takes your hand. I held his hand for the rest of the tattoo. "Ok this part is done, your going to have to come back for shading later princess" I stand up off the bench and look at the tattoo, "It's amazing" I say "thank you" I give him a small peck on the cheek and leave. 

A few days later:

I come back early for the appointment, the guy at the front said I could wait in the back. I enter the back and see a girl getting her leg tattooed by Sidney. She winces in fake pain and grabs his arm "ow!" Sidney pushes her hand off "please don't touch me" I blush. I sit there for a little longer and watch as this girl try's to multiple obvious moves on Sidney and he brushes her off, she got up to go to the bathroom and I walk over to Sidney. I put my hands on his shoulders from behind and slide them down "no touching huh?" he smirks "you can touch me all you want princess" "Is that so, too bad we don't have anytime for that" I place my head on his shoulder "how unfortunate" he smirks. 

The girl comes out of the bathroom and I start to get up when he grabs your arm "just stay with me, what's she gonna do sweetheart, bite you?" "Exactly that, and how are you gonna tattoo with my arms all on you" I ask. The girl finally turns and notices you "WTF Sidney?" She screams I looks at Sidney. "What?" he responds "I'd like to introduce you Kelly to Emma my girlfriend" he adds. "Oh I'm your girlfriend now?" I whisper with a smirk. "UGH this is so unfair, I don't want the rest of your stupid tattoo" she runs out of the building as we watch. "Well princess, I'm on my break now so wanna get food from the restaurant across the street?" my stomach grumbles answering for me. 

We ate and enjoyed the food, Sidney insisted on paying, you definitely didn't argue. After you guys went back in the tattoo shop he started on the shading, He held your hand throughout the tattoo, whenever you squeezed he would rub the back of my hand with his thumb, He had me so distracted with his hand that I didn't even realize he was done. "Is my hand really that interesting?" he smirks "they can do more then hold yours darling" he pulls my hand to his mouth and gives it a kiss. 

My face flushes a bright red "What time do you get off work" I asked. "7:00, why?" he asked, "Great pick me up at 7:45" I smile "and make sure you dress nice" 

Later that night: 

I put on a tight black dress that showed all my curves and at 7:40 there was a knock on the door. I open the door and see Sidney with flowers, he was wearing a tight black turtleneck with no sleeves; it showed his muscular build off perfectly. "I hope you like carnations princess" he says holding out the flowers I take them and smile "there my favorite". I run inside and put them in a vase. "You look beautiful darling," he says when you come back. "Here" he puts a helmet on my head and drags me to his motorcycle, "damn" you watched as he put his helmet on 'biker boys are so hot' you thought 'and his tattoos only make it better'. I got on the back and wrap my arms around him "Hang on tight princess" At every red light Sidney would run his hands over yours, you stop at the restaurant. 

Sidney got off the bike and holds out his hand to help me off. I smile as I take his hand and hop off the bike, Sidney held my hand as we walk in. "a reservation for Emma" I say at the front "yes right this way" "Your waiter will be here shortly" we wait a little bit when a waiter walks over. "Hello I'm Jake, I'll be your server this evening" the man smiles at me after a few minutes "we are a bit busy so I won't be able to pay as much attention to you as I wish I could" he says still looking at me. "Yes that's fine thank you" Sidney says making the man finally look at him. A small frown grows on the waiters face "call me when your ready to start" he turns and leaves "I don't like him, princess" Sidney starts, "He very obviously likes you or something" "But I'm not here on a date with him am I?" I reply. Sidney smiles "yeah"

Jake comes back and takes our drink orders, only focusing on you again, me and Sidney are talking about his tattoos when Jake comes back again. "Are you ready to order?" he smile at me "I'll take the steak medium rare" Jake glances at him then writes it down. "And for you?" he smiles at me "uhm well I don't really know, what do you like" Jake rounds the table, places a hand on mine and leans over till his head is hovering over my shoulder. "Well, darling, I wou-" he says before his wrist was yanked off of mine, I look up to see Sidney holding his wrist in the air. "Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Her." He says "get us another server he pushes Jake away, people started watching now "sorry sir, but as I said we are very busy an-" "I said, get us another server. If I have to look at you any longer, I'm going to beat the shit out of you" "Y-yes sir". 

After dinner:

Sidney and I went back to my apartment and watched some movies and cuddled.