Mat Barzal

People included:
Camille
Mat Barzal
Matt Martin and Sydney Martin
Anthony Beauvillier
Liana Barzal

Camille's POV:
I was riding my Yamaha FZ750 around New York, because hockey season was over and I had so much free time now that hockey wasn't on. As I was riding I pulled up to a red light next to a BMW M4 with a bunch of guys I didn't recognize but were wearing Islanders jersey's, but granted I don't watch the New York hockey teams; I don't mind them, well no not the Rangers. I HATE the rangers, and would never watch their games unless they're versing my favorite hockey team from my hometown of Detroit.

While I was next to them they kept looking over at me so I waved and one of them said to rev my engine so I did to make them happy. I noticed that there were 2 girls with them, one of the girls was trying to ask me something so I shut my music to listen and she said. "What kind of bike is that?" I looked at her putting my visor up replying "It's a Yamaha FZ750." She nodded to my response, turning to talk to the guys in the car and I was still riding next to them.

Mat's POV:
Matt was driving and Syd was in the passenger seat, me, my sister and Tito in the back seat. When Sydney was talking with the girl on the bike, she seemed annoyed by the girl. I mean the girl on the bike was so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her, it was even hotter by the fact that she rides a motorcycle. Sydney turned back to us, as she said "She definitely knows who you guys are. She's a show off and a gold digger probably" I noticed she had a red wings logo on the license plate and I thought she was definitely a gold digger because most hockey girls are Puck Bunny's.

At the next light we were stopped next to her again when a few other people on bikes came over (1 on a Kawasaki Ninja 400, 1 on a Cruiser, 1 on a sport bike and 1 on a Touring motorcycle). They all seemed to know each other and were messing with each other at the light. When the light turned green the girl went first with the others following her, they're definitely trying to show off because the girl who talked to Sydney did a Wheelie.

Camille's POV:
My 4 friends rode up to me catching up from earlier when we got separated. When they cause up we started messing around, and when the light turned green I went faster and did a wheelie. We pulled off into a mall parking lot and I noticed the car from before pulled into the parking lot too. We were able to fit our five bikes into only 2 spots which worked for us instead of taking up 5 spots. I got off my bike but kept my helmet on and we went over to the doors and I saw all the guys from before standing there with men in suits. I guess it was security I don't know but we only came to go into a few stores.  I went into a store with 2 of the girls that were with us and we started looking around. I needed to replace my back pack and my belt.

As I was looking I saw the two girls from earlier came into the same store and walked up to me. The younger one looked me up and down before saying "What's your deal?" I looked a her confused because I didn't know what she meant and they couldn't even see my face, "Ummm I'm sorry, what?" The older one looked at me and said "What's with showing off to us and coming into the same store as us?" Oh my god they think I'm stalking them. "I don't know what you mean, i don't mean to show off. I personally don't know who you are. Me and my friends came here to get somethings." They looked kind of shocked that I said I didn't know them, and the younger one then spoke
"But you're a Detroit fan" oh the guys must be hockey players
"Yea I am, I grew up in Detroit. So I grew up watching them and don't watch any other teams unless they are against the Red Wings."
"Well I'm Liana Barzal and this is Sydney Martin; my brother is Mat Barzal and her husband is Matt Martin. We thought you knew who the guy were"
"Yeah, I didn't but it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Camille Jones, I'm a biker I guess you could say but I didn't do it professionally." They both signaled the guys to come over, and explained everything to them, before Sydney asked if they could get a picture with me and my friends, so I called my friends over and we all took the photo they thanked us and we all left, there wads an event that we were going to at UBS arena for bikes.