Kirby Dach

You were out to dinner with your husband Kirby, you were wearing a skinny silk dress as he was wearing a suit. You both ordered your drinks, his hand was on your inner thigh the entire time. You ordered a glass of red wine, as he got whisky. "The wine for the lady and whisky for the sir" the waiter said giving you your drinks. "Thank you" you said, Kirby sipped his drink. The entire time he was drinking he was looking at your chest smirking. 

"What?" you asked putting your glass down, "Oh hmm nothing" he said looking away smirking. "Tell me in the car?" you asked. "I prefer not I want to keep seeing them." He said laughing "Them? And anyways what do you want to eat?" you asked "Can I say you?" he asked "Besides me." you said and he replied "I'll get the steak" Once you got your food the waiter said "girly, you might want to cover up." She said moving her head down. Signaling you to look at your chest. You looked down and you could mostly see your chest. "Oh shit!" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" you asked "So I can admire?" "Can we please go home?" you asked. "No" "Please?" "No" "Please! I'll do anything! And I won't ask to stop or anything! Please?" you said hugging yourself. "Anything? "Yes!" "And you won't ask to stop?" "Yes!" you said. "okay.." he said picking you up taking you to the car. "once we get home... I recommend drinking water, after tonight yo get your voice back."