Tyler Seguin

Hilary Duff as Emma James

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hilary Duff as Emma James

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tyler Seguin as himself

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

My brother was having a pool party with a bunch of his friends. I wanted to swim so I changed and headed outside, I was wearing a small black bikini. My brother's best friend, Tyler Seguin, comes up to me "can't you wear something less... revealing?" he says as his eyes trail my body.

I smirk "What are you going to get distracted?" I say and his eyes snap back to my face. "No-" he Starts. "Tyler come on we're gonna play spin the bottle!" one of the other guys yell. "Bring that hot girl too" he adds. My brother punches him in the side "Dude, that's my sister" and his friend laughs. You guys walk over and sit down. 

The game goes like normal, my brother ended up kissing his crush. Soon it was my turn, I spun the bottle, and it lands on Tyler.  Tyler looks up at me and I felt my face heat up, soon your right in front of him "It might be a little distracting now" he whispers looking at your chest 

With that I kissed him and by the end of the game I was sitting on his lap while he whispered inappropriate things in my ear.