John Tavares

Callen's POV:
"AND THAT'S THE WINNING GOAL" the announcer shouted into the stands. I had never been to a hockey game before, but my best friend had an extra ticket since her boyfriend was on the team. As the players started skating off the ice, Mitch came up to the glass to say hi to Stephanie I looked away not wanting to interrupt their moment, when I locked eyes with another player, John Tavares. I've heard of him before, he's the captain of the team and was by far the most beautiful man I'd ever seen.

Heat crawled up my skin and settled low in my belly, making me ache in strange places. He gave me a body shaking smile and waved then nudged his head to the door, indicating to wait for him outside the locker room. I made my way to the hall where the locker rooms were my best friend and once the doors opened, John's gaze found mine and he walked up to me.

"Hey Callen, I've finally found you" he said his tone was full of lust. He walked right up to me and pulled me in for one of the strongest bear hug I've ever had. I felt warm in his embrace, but couldn't help but wonder how the hell he knew me.

John's POV:
My heart was beating out of my chest, I still couldn't believe it. She was here in my arms, "I'm sorry, how do you know me?" She asked as she started pulling away, but I held onto her never wanting to let go. "You don't remember me darling?" I whispered in her ear. She shivered beneath me, I still had that effect on her.

I knew why she didn't remember you, she had an accident 7 years ago. She had amnesia and her memories from her 15th-17th years were wiped clean, the years I was in her life. I had to let her go, I had to go abroad for hockey, I had to make a name for myself, for her, I'd promised her. She lifted her head up and looked at me, her face twisted in confusion and searching my eyes, and then it happened. "Oh my god, John? Oh my god, it's you" she said, as tears quickly poured out of her eyes.

My chest feels lighter, I could breathe again, I never once thought this would happen, the love of my life came back to me. "Yes darling, it's me, I'm here and I'm never leaving you baby" I said to her my heart thrashing in my chest and tears prickling in your eyes.

3 YEARS LATER

Callen's POV:
"I Callen take you John to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for rich and for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish always" I said looking into his eyes, my husband's eyes, my everything's eyes and all in the world was right.