The Asian freak

(Suzy's POV)
I sighed inwardly as I stared at the busy streets filled with people, mostly teenagers ,I took in a deep breath as the driver had to honk at a teenager who had been carried away, he was previously staring at someone across the road and was on a fast moving skate board. The car merely missed running him over. I looked back to see him cursing loudly

" Fuck you!," He yelled, showing the middle finger.

I frowned inwardly, this is New York... No, wait I didn't ask that correctly.

So this is New York?!!!. Goodness for the fact I had several fantasies about this place, I actually thought it'd be heaven on earth, but no this is heaven help earth.

I sank back into the soft taxi chair. The driver an equally typical white man paid me little or no attention and he didn't bother me either, I get they don't really fancy people like me here, I mean he probably think I don't know how to speak english, but my English is as good as any. I even spoke the queen's english.

Yeah I was that good. My overbearing father made sure I got the quality education there is for my level.

I had home tutors on several extensive subjects for someone my age, at the age of sixteen I was literally teaching my professor tutors and I couldn't care more or less what they said.

By the time I was eighteen I was insatiable. I could no longer bear my tutors and I sent them out myself, I would pull fun pranks on them and laugh at their misery ,I even made memes and jokes out of the pictures I took of them and posted it on my instagram account.

My class group chat was always a buzz as I never failed to update pretty 'good stuff,'  I was the queen of paparazzi in school, everyone wanted to be my friend, I had lots of them and was the crush of the whole school, my teachers weren't left out in my shenanigans. Everyone knew who I was and no one cares stepped in my way because they knew and feared my father.

Mr George jungkook...I know you are probably wondering why they'd fear him, I mean it's not like he's a monster or ogre.

My dad is the President of south Korea and I was his little stubborn spoiled princess , he gave me everything I wanted ,I had maids and servants at my beck and call, I got my first car at 12 but I was strictly driven around even up until this age.

Dad would never let me drive. I was everything he dreamed of in a daughter except my willingness to frustrate him purposely by my wild life.

He was tired of grounding me because I actually never served my term, he had such a soft spot for me.

I turned nineteen few weeks ago and I decided I've had enough, I needed a breath of fresh air,we had an argument and I boldly told him I would want to complete my education somewhere else other than home, far away from his stupid rules and regulations, I wanted to lead a quiet life somehow, make new friends and most importantly make a few decisions myself.

I was tired of being daddy's girl and pet as I was roughly called by angry teachers or annoyed adults. I needed to start on a new slate ,I was ready to turn over a new leaf as long as I wasn't under daddy's roof anymore. I barely knew my mom , she died few days after I was born,I have only seen pictures of her and my dad claimed I looked exactly like her, tho I don't see the resemblance but I could feel the way he loved her by the way he treated me.

At first my dad vehemently refused, insisting that I wasn't going anywhere, but after many arguments and fights, he eventually agreed. He came back one day during dinner after staring down hard at me across the long dinner table that could pass for a party table because of how many chairs it held, I sat at one end ,he at the other end.