So close

Suzy woke up the next morning trying to remember what had happened the previous night. The house seemed too quiet.
She sat up rubbing her eyes. She stood up and went into the bathroom quickly, cleaned her teeth and face.

She came out and sat on her bed.
Wondering if a soul was in the house, then she remembered it was a Saturday.

She tapped her head.

No wonder, Saturdays were usually the most quiet day in the house. They usually slept in.

Her door creaked open.

She was rather surprised to see nanny Clara in the room.

" Good morning nanny."

" Good morning dear." She stood and glanced around.

"I never really get to wake you up,"

" Nanny?  Today's not school?," Suzy threw her a questioning look

" Oh that right." Nanny held her forehead.

"Well actually you are going out,"

"Me?  I made no plans_,"

"I mean your uncle and aunt."

"Where? ,"

"I don't know for sure but I heard them mention the beach."

" Oh, suzy muttered still sitting mute.

" Common dear you have to bath and come down else you will be left behind."

Suzy jumped off the bed and grabbed a towel robe, she dashed into the bathroom.

Nanny clara started dressing her bed. Suzy peered out of the bathroom, soap ladder on her body.

" Nanny what are you doing?,"

" Go in child, you will catch a cold." Nanny scolded.

"Nanny please leave that I'll do it myself." She argued.
" Go in suzy or else I'll come in there and bath you myself." Nanny clara threatened teasing her.

" What? ," Suzy gasped and banged the bathroom door shut.

Nanny clara chuckled and continued with what she was doing.

Suzy came out of the bathroom, nanny had selected swim trunks of different designs and laid them out for her.

Suzy smiled, she really loved nanny clara she was the best nanny in the world.

After breakfast that morning, suzy helped nanny clara clear the dishes.

She was already good to go on a pair of slacks and a loose t shirt with sunglasses. She was putting on a swim suit beneath. She got all she needed and packed it into the range rover sports they were going in
The whole family climbed in.

They drove to a beach not too far away from their estate.

Her uncle parked somewhere afar off, they took all their stuff, they had guards carry the lounge chairs ,umbrellas and foldable tables and follow them. With basket of snacks.

They found a good spot close to the water.
The guards with Jadine set up the parasol, sun loungers and chairs with tables, soon they were done.

Mr and mr Lee jungkook sat under the parasol ( umbrella).

Suzy sauntered off,she wanted to surf,going a bit far she was laying out the board.
Jadine and rose was on another side,not too far from where their parents were.
Jadine wanted to surf,but his sister wouldn't hear of it.

"hey jade,dont ever think of surfing it's too dangerous for you."

Jadine rolled his eyes at her.

"For Petesakes rose,the fact that you have phobia for water doesn't mean I should sit back on shore like you doing nothing." he said slipping off his clothes until he was only on his trunk.