a little confession that makes a difference

💗💗

Jadine drove suzy back home,he parked at a safe distance, off the Jungjook property Suzy turned towards the door ready to flee but Jadine had it locked firmly.
She turned a heated glare at him.
"What?" He asked again feigning innocence.
"Open the door you moron," she insulted
"Uh uhh! I disagree cause it won't be just more than your deserts if a man should_,"
"What what're you going to do?,_Suzy daunted recklessly.
Of course she got the warning sign late as Jadine swept her close,the car's roof close immediately.
A hand behind her back pulling her close and the other cupped her chin,suzy saw it but couldn't move,instead she saw herself remembering the previous one and wanted Jadine to kiss her so badly,
His mouth descended, she stilled but started responding to it's searching thoroughness ,his tongue roving in and out get own his hands slid up and down her back.
His  sweet scent filled her nose mixing with hers.
She allowed her hands to glide up his back then his neck, finally his hair which was so curly and soft she kept twirling a mass of it around her slim fingers.
Jadine started kissing her chest,her neck lingering, suzy moaned in pleasure ,her senses were reeling,she'd to stop him or else she'd lose it.
" stop,jade,"
He was licking her ear,she shivered, how he could arouse her so easily.
"Jade please,"
She pushed at his chest,he left her,realizing what he'd done he threw his gaze away,if she hadn't stopped him he'd have had her there and then,she shivered at the thought, suzy had so much power over him he realized.
They was a long awkward silence.
"Um jade I have to go,"
"Ok goodbye,"
suzy heaved exasperatedly
"The door," you idiot, she finished in her mind.
"Oh," Jadine muttered and pressed a button the car doors unlocked and folded itself neatly.
Suzy went out but turned back enough to ask.
"Why were you in school today?,"
"To see you, then share the invitation of my welcome party,"
"I didn't get any,"she pointed out.
Jadine gave her the look one would give to a naive child of one.
" you're my girlfriend you don't need any ticket, the party's yours,"he explained like one giving lectures to a toddler.
"Suzy could have rammed her fist into his arrogant handsome face but held back it wouldn't tell nice of a girl to be known for beating up her boyfriend, though she could swear Jadine deserved it,irritated she whirled and walked into the house without looking back .
Days passed quickly it was a Friday suzy had just come back from school,Jadine had never failed to bring her back from school but today he didn't, suzy wondered why.

" suzy?!,"her aunt called from downstairs.

"Yes aunt,"she ran downstairs with speed.

" Mrs hoa ren, called,"

Jadine's mom?,"
"She called to ask if you could come over to their house,"
"Their house?!, Suzy's mind was already a rocket, going to their house meant that she would be seeing Jadine,and they would be staying....
" are u listening to me?,"
Suzy jumped  to present. "Yes,"
"You'll be spending a night there ,she says you'd prepare from their place_,"
" that means I should get my stuff_,"
"No need for that, she already have a dress In place for you,"
"Really,so I'll spend a night there?,*Suzy asked more in alarm than surprise.
" yep,you have to get going now, their vehicle will be here anytime to pick you up,"
"Ok," suzy dashed off before she'd stop to think of the consequence.
Few minutes later suzy came down wearing a denim pant and a T-shirt with a Cardigan on it.
"Aunty when is the vehicle coming?,"
The question had barely left her lips when they heard a car pack infront of the house
Suzy peered through the window what a shock.
___Jadine!
She stopped herself from saying it loud.
Her aunt was not lost on it
"Who's that?,"
Suzy turned towards her aunt.
"It's Jade,"

Jadine was just closing his car when suzy faced him squarely.she crossed her arms
"What're you doing here?,"
"To pick you up,"
"I never remembered your mom mentioning you coming to pick me up,"suzy chided.
" well you're right I bribed her to come see my girlfriend are you satisfied?, now no more madness come with me I have to deliver you safely,"
Deliver?like a good or what.
Suzy puffed but Jadine pretended not to notice