the new girl

****
As soon as the bus stopped Jadine and Rose climbed out of the bus and started walking into the school. Suzy grabbed her backpack and jumped off the bus.

"Bye Mark,"she waved. Mark honked in response before driving off.

Suzy turned to see Rose standing in the midst of three other girls. They were all pretty and dressed so hot. They reminded suzy of high school girls groups.

"Wow," one of them gasped on seeing suzy's face.

"Who is she?," She cooed her mouth dropping open.

"Like oh my, damn she is so pretty," another agreed.

"Never knew asians were this pretty, look at her curves, she truly doesn't look asian," the third girl agreed.

They all turned towards rose at once.

"Who is she? ,"

Rose frowned when she saw it was suzy they were referring to.

"Nobody you should worry yourself about. She's not our type," she said storming off angrily.

The other three glanced at each other meaningfully.
"Ohh," they cooed in realization , excitement filled their faces.

"It's been a while we had someone like that," the girl with ginger lightened hair with some spray of pink said.

The other two smiled at each other.
"Can't wait!," They squealed.

"Let us go girls," the girl said and they all walked off together, rose was already gone.

Suzy watched their backs disappear into the school. She looked around every other student was walking into the school, nobody spared as much as a glance at her. Holding her backpack tighter she walked into the school.

Wondering which way she should go to first, knowing fully well she had to report to the administration office before commencing classes. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry.

"Excuse me. Excuse__,"she tried stopping a student, but he quickly walked away.

She was virtually about giving up and placing a call to her uncle, when a woman walked up to her.

"Hi," the woman beamed. She was a tall lanky woman, her chestnut hair fell in curls around her shoulder, she was smartly dressed in a cream coloured shirt and grey skirt. Her glasses perched at the bridge of her nose.

"H..hi good morning," suzy stuttered.

" Seems you are new here?,"

Suzy nodded.

"You must be Susan Shancai George? ,"

"Yes," suzy replied surprised.

The woman smiled. "Don't be surprised, we know you are coming today, your uncle already informed us , and we already have your personal details, we are very particular about our students and we know every one of them by name. So don't you worry about your registration, you have been registered my dear," she explained with a smile.

" My name is Mrs angel Dexon the students call me Mrs dexon."

"You are russian," suzy said

" What?,"

"You're Russian." She repeated looking at her.
She paused for a bit then smiled.

"How do you know that? I don't have an accent do I? ,"

" No you don't, not really tho it's there. but you look like one,"

She stared at suzy for some seconds and her smile broadened.