The son outside

The next morning the burtons were already down for breakfast.
Except Kim bong, she was packing her things to leave for Sweden the next day.

When she finally came down,she slid into a chair after exchanging pleasantries.
Midway through the meal,she placed her fork noisily on her still full plate, seeking yo attract attention to her self.

Cecilia looked at her.

"Anything wrong dear?,"

" well....,I really don't know how to say it."

"You can tell us anything dear," Mr Burton added.

Kim glanced across the table at the calm looking jasper.

"I'm leaving for Sweden tomorrow."

"What?Jasper?," Mr Burton growled.

Jasper sat totally unnerved on his chair.

Angered that his son was  indifferent to it,he rose and walked to where Jasper sat and dragged him up."look at me did you have a brawl with Kim bong, did you hurt her?,don't tell me you want to replace her?,"he shook his son.

"That's enough father -in -law,please calm down and listen to me."

Mr Burton let go of his son, and looked at Kim bong,she was wearing a sweet smile on her face.

he sat down

"I can't deny the fact that he has hurt me,but I forgive him,its not his fault to fall for someone else,"

Jasper sat unflinched at kim's utterance.

"What?!," it was lilia's turn to get shocked.

"Who's this girl?," Mr Burton asked calmly
Kim looked at jasper then back at her father inlaw.

"Its Suzy, a Korean girl I once knew, it doesn't matter anyway__,"

"No it does....,jasper?,"

"Dad,"

"I don't want to see you with suzy anymore,I won't sit here and watch you throw away your future and  the future of our company__,"

"But I love her."

"It doesn't matter, love doesn't last,love won't improve our company, so you better unlove her and start loving Kim bong, because I'll make sure she becomes your bride." Mr Burton threatened.

Cold sweat broke out on Jasper's forehead he knew his father could carryout all his threats.

"If I see you with Suzy I'll withdraw you and you'll marry Kim bong and take over the company.

Sarah looked from her brother to Kim in surprise, she never knew no love existed between them and all this while her brother had been in love with suzy,so that had been the reason behind her brother's interest and care for Suzy, she'd be naive.

" and to inform the family we gave resolved our differences, "Kim continued

Jasper was surprised with that.

" were going to Sweden together,"

Mrs Burton looked at her son

"Is that true?," Mr Burton queried.

"Yes Jasper answered quickly.

so Kim had pushed through with the plans seems like he'd underestimated her.

" were going to spend two weeks there together,"Kim continued.

"That's good." Mr Burton said

Lilia let out her breath in relief