The camp out

~💓~
The next day as suzy walked into the class she saw Jasper and kim bong,kim was pressed against Jasper as they kissed shamelessly in the corridor.

Suzy couldn't take it anymore her eyes teared up,she had hopelessly fallen for Jasper she wasn't sure she was redeemable.

Just then she felt a presence at her back,sure it was Jadine, she knew his scent.she made to walk away.

"You love him, right?," he asked.

Suzy halted still clutching her books to her chest that was hurting so much now,she thought it would burst from pain, so she had to shield it with her book.

"What?," she turned a disbelieving look on her face,but he obviously wasn't fooled.

"You love Jasper don't you?," he repeated staring her in the eye.

"Have you gone mad,huh?,what kind of a question is that?,you old hag," suzy insulted trying to hide her feelings.

Jadine kept calm staring at her, he could see sadness in her eyes,she was acting tough to hide her pain.

Jasper had hurt her.

Jasper looked down the corridor, he saw Jadine and suzy his heart stilled he knew deep down he'd lose suzy soon enough, but he was really in a helpless situation, he had to please kim bong or lose Suzy forever.

The notice board was updated, students clustered around the board.

The new notice was a student's camp,actually a touring camp, they would tour the woods, and would camping at each stop.

It was a science tour tagged nature's discovery .

Suzy stood with few other students reading the notice, from the corner of her eyes she could see Jasper and Kim bong she finished reading and turned to leave she met Jasper's gaze briefly before she walked away.

Jasper was staring at her he didn't notice kim bong watching him, his eyes tailed suzy as she left.

"Who's that?," Kim questioned.

brought out of his reverie he asked "who?," in pretense.

"That girl she looks Korean." She nodded towards Suzy's departing figure.

"I don't know who you are talking about." He denied, but kim bong was not to be fooled.

'hmm we'll see about that." she thought to herself.

She knew exactly where to get the information she needed being a model and so popular, she had joined the popular girls group nicknamed black pink, Debbie's crew, there she got all the information she needed, she knew it wouldn't be hard at all and as for that girl,she looked so familiar like they had met  somewhere before,well kim would find out also, she thought to herself.

smiling at Jasper she looped her hands with his. Recently since she came yesterday to college point she had been getting a lot of praises,a lot of students obviously knew about her modelling and were great fans of hers.

So every now and then she and Jasper were stopped as students got note pads for her to sign in,while she took selfie with some, some even asked if she and Jasper were couple, she replied yes to Jasper's dismay,but he didn't dare complain,she got reward of comments by student fans complimenting how cute they looked together.

As Suzy walked back to the class she kept reflecting on earlier today,she had seen Jasper and kim bong kissing.

The camp was tomorrow, she wondered why the school had given such impromptu notice, she needed to prepare her heart against Jasper, but with such short notice and her heart still hurting she doubted she could bear it,she'd have to avoid Jasper in the camp which was going to last until Friday,it was a four days camp.