first day at school

( Suzy's POV cont'd)
I opened my eyes for a moment I was trying to remember where I was, the sight of pink and blue assured me I was safe. I realized I had actually slept from yesterday evening till this morning, I was clearly very tired both physically and emotionally especially after the long flight of about 5 hours from south korea down to New York America. I stared blankly at the red blaring lights  of the alarm clock, it was already 5:30 in the morning, just how tired was I? I slowly sat up just in time before the alarm let out a shrill cry, ringing angrily. I quickly put it off , shutting it up instantly. Just then there was a light tap on my room door, for some seconds I sat static watching the door blankly. The door handle slowly turned ,the door opened slightly and nanny Clara peered in.
" Oh you are up already," she said In a mixture of surprise and impressed tone.
"Yes. Good morning nanny Clara." I greeted
"Good morning my dear. "She replied with a smile opening the door wider she walked in with a little plastic basket which she placed on the floor, I could see some clothes inside , I could easily guess she was collecting the laundry.
" Hope you had a good night rest?,"
I nodded wordlessly, staring at her. This morning she was wearing a very well ironed white shirt with a black skirt. Her name tag was a black plastic now equally attached to her white shirt, it had been exchanged for yesterday's deep blue plastic with white writings indicating her name and position as head house manager. Instead of her black flats she was wearing a nude colored flats this time and her hair held in avery tight ponytail bun. She wore no makeup except a very light pink glisson her lips. Her sweet scent filled the room. She was pretty. I secretly wondered when she actually gets up each morning to be able to prepare so perfectly before 6am each morning to deliver her duties as the head manager.
She glanced around momentarily before her gaze rested on my body.
" Oh you still have your clothes from yesterday on," she asked in a displeased tone which quickly faded away.
" Oh well I guess you were so tired. You didn't even have anything to eat last night. I'm so sorry about that." She added guiltily, her face was every shade of apology.
"It's okay," I replied calmly still studying her composure. She was very articulate. I wished she worked in my house for me instead.
" I think you should start getting ready so that you can have breakfast with your cousins."
At the mention of the word cousin, I felt a fresh wave of nostalgia hit me as their faces resurfaced in my mind. I felt tense. I climbed down the bed gently slipping my legs into a pair of blue flip-flops placed by the bed. I walked to the bathroom and began taking off my clothes. I could hear nanny Clara moving around the room, she was probably dressing the bed. Completely naked I looked at my reflection on the mirror in the bathroom. My pretty face stared back at me. Grabbing a shower cap hanging on one of the peg me hangers. I swept my bangs and thick hair into the cap. I stepped into the tub, I had no time for a soak bath...I would use the shower maybe when I came back later that evening I would have my warm bath soaked in my favorite bath salts and scented rose water. I had tossed my clothes from yesterday unto a chair in the room where nanny Clara could see and easily retrieve it. I turned on the shower closing my eyes as the cool water draped round my silky milk body like a cloak.
"You should be down in twenty minutes." Nanny clara called out.
"Alrighty." I yelled back trying to be heard above the sound of pouring water.
I heard the door slam shut.
I continued scrubbing my hair devotedly... reapplying shampoo and continuing to scrub.
I finished quite some seconds to my set 20 minutes time. I walked down the stairs in trepidation, I could already hear my cousins down at the dinning.
Pausing momentarily at two steps to the button of the stairs I took a deep breath before completing the rest of the steps. I walked to the dinning table. My cousins barely acknowledged my presence, they continued talking and eating like I did not exist. I pulled out a chair and sat, I glanced at the delicacies before me. It was toast, marmalade, sausage and coffee. It wasn't a typical korean delicacy but it wasn't strange to me... I've had lots of exposure and I've eaten many  course foreign meals.
I looked at the almost empty plates of my cousins,I knew I had to eat quickly. Grabbing a piece of hotdog and a rolled up deep fried scrambled eggs, I took a slice of toast and jammed it in and took a quick bite...I noticed the astonished look on my cousins faces bit they said nothing.