disowned

"Jadine?!,"

Jadine halted and turned abruptly, he could see blurly images of a man, from the tone of the man he sounded angry,what was his business anyway he had to go upstairs to his room, he turned towards the stairs again,Mr Lee couldn't keep his cool any longer, he took quick strides to Jadine, he yanked him back holding him on the shirt he gave him several blows before sending him across the table on the floor,he walked to him and grabbed him yanking him up,he shoved towards the door roughly dragging him by the collar of his shirt.

"Go back to where you're coming from."

Jadine struggled under the fierce grasp,who was this man trying to send him out of his father's house, his own house,he had had enough of strangers trying to steal from him.

Agitated he lunched at the man blindly, his fists hitting him squarely in the jaw.

Mr Lee staggered back surprised at his son's strength,before he could recover, Jadine had hit him again he almost fell but held the table for support.

Jadine turned towards the stairs again,but Mr Lee was on his feet sooner,he grabbed Jadine and rammed his fists into his face,his fists made contact with bone making a scrunching sound,Jadine cried out helplessly.

but Mr Lee wouldn't stop, Rose,Suzy and Mrs Lee ran out of their rooms in fright. They met in the general corridor linking to all their rooms, they stared at eachother in terror.

"What's going on?," Mrs Lee asked.

"I guess jadine's back and dad's dealing with him." Rose said dashing off.

"What?,no!," Mrs Lee shouted and ran after her,Suzy followed suit.

They arrived,halting at the stairs,watching in horror as Mr Lee dragged his son up and hit him on the lips.

Blood sputtered.

"No!," Mrs Lee shouted and ran down the rest of the stairs.

Mr was about to hit Jadine again but she threw herself on Jadine, who was bleeding from the mouth and nose.

"Please don't, that's enough," she pleaded.

Sighting his wife already in tears.

"Please Lee stop,"

Lee's face darkened immediately

"Get away from him," he commanded

"No,you'll kill him,he's your son,"

"He's not my son, that... bastard...is no son of mine,"

"Now get away from him!," he boomed.

Shaken,Helena moved away from Jadine who laid sprawled on the floor.

Jadine stirred, his mind was in a mess,he could hear a female voice pleading, it sounded familiar, then a man was angry and threatening.

Then it dawned on him, it was his father but what had he done?,maybe this was a dream it couldn't be real or was it real?, he wasn't given much time to decide if it was as he was roughly dragged off the ground and a very firm hand held his neck in a grip.

"You shameless boy after everything I've done for you,this us his you repay me huh?
Leave my house immediately;,"

Helena was helpless as she watched husband handle Jadine,she had pleaded with him to no avail,she turned towards the stairs.

"Rose go upstairs to your room at once," she yelled.

Rose walked, she was biting her lower lip as tears slipped down her face.