whew ! New friends

Suzy ran to the locker room in tears. Quickly she opened the locker bearing her name with the school key card. Each student has a key card, with the picture of the student. It was identical to an ID, but this was an electronic ID. It served as a key to everything and everywhere in the school where students have access to.
She flung the shambled book into the locker and shot the door.
Sliding into the floor she broke down and wept to her heart content.

When school hours were over Mark the driver came to pick them up. They drove home in silence. Suzy was quiet, her palms on her knees and her head bowed, she felt so embarrassed and her cousins weren't making it any easier, they were snickering at her and giggling. Tears slid down Suzy's eyes.

Immediately they were home and mark had parked, she opened the door and ran off to her room, she could still hear the laughter of her cousins behind her.

Getting to her room she flung herself on the bed and cried herself to sleep. She didn't come down for lunch or dinner. Nobody checked on her, cause nanny Clara had gone for her day off and she wouldn't be back till the next day. Suzy slept hungry.

***

" Sang muyeong,"

"Sir,"

"Do you think I did the wrong thing?," George asked looking up from the coffee he had been staring at absently to look at the face of his daughter's nanny who looked back at him confused.

"I don't understand what you mean sir." She replied still holding her hands together with her head bowed.

"Do you think I did a wrong thing sending shancai to my brother's place in America without any money or allowance?,"

"Well I'm in no place to speak since I have no children, but if I would answer your question, I think whatever you did is right, because every parent want the best for their children regardless of the measures they have to use." Sang muyeong replied carefully.

George clasped his hands together in deep thoughts and stared into space, after what seemed like an eternity to miss sang , Suzy's nanny which was just a few seconds, he sighed and looked up at her.

"You know what? You are right. I'm doing this for her own good, she will be fine." He said. Looking at the dishes before him, he took out an empty plate from the tray, using chopsticks he started picking food and putting it into his plate. He picked up roasted quail eggs and popped it into his mouth and nodded with satisfaction.

He also put a steak into his mouth almost immediately and nodded.

"Hmmn! Delicious," he exclaimed still tasting all the dishes.

Sang muyeong couldn't help but smile. The president was really a simple soul. Despite being in his late forties, he looked like he was in his early thirties. He was so good looking, it was no wonder where shancai got her looks from. She stepped forward to his side and poured him wine in his wine glass , then water into his water glass. While George watched  her, his mouth chewing furiously.

"That's okay. Thank you."

She dropped the water jug on the table alongside the other dishes and stepped back and clasped her hands. She watched him eat.

Her boss was simply adorable.

***

The next day at school was one Suzy would never forget.
Walking into the classroom, the bell rang for classes to begin.
Bringing out her books from her backpack, which she placed carefully on her desk.
Just as she was still fumbling in her bag for a pen. A whiff of familiar perfume filled her nostrils. Someone sat beside her.
She knew who it was she didn't bother raising her up head.
It was definitely Jadine , he had taken a seat next to hers.
She could feel his intense gaze boring at her head. Suzy knew this was going to be a difficult time for her in this school. She felt a cringing pain on her chest.
Breathing in and out, as she tried to hold in the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
Sighing she put away her backpack. Placing it inside her locker. She raised her head straight ahead avoiding to look to her side.
She could hear the chatter of the black pink girls behind her.
A popular girl's group headed by debbie
Which included her cousin Rose.
They were five girls on the group.
And they hated her no less.
The rest of the class were indifferent towards her.
No one acknowledged her.
Just then the science teacher walked in.
The class fell into a silent hush
Suzy blocked the painful thoughts away from her mind.
She was here to study and she wouldn't fall short.
Just as the teacher had begun teaching.
A tall and very handsome guy walked into the classroom trailed by an equally stunning girl.
They both looked alike.
Suzy could only guess they were siblings.
Immediately the class became noisy as little chants of jasper, filled the air.
The teacher Mrs Trent stood aside for a while waiting for the noise to subside.
The handsome guy smiled and waved at the class, which erupted a chant of his name again. Jasper!
" Hey Jade!," He greeted looking in the direction of Jadine, which was where suzy sat.