1

"this is y/n y/Ln and I'm going to be answering 21 questions today" you smiled at the camera, your hands slightly sweaty from your nerves.

"Was that okay?" You laughed as you asked the director behind the camera.

He nodded, you turned your head to the blond man who was going to be reading the questions.

"We hear that you are going to a concert this Saturday, tell us about that"

"Yes, its my besties 22nd birthday and we're gonna go see a drake concert" you smiled, you looked at the man who was urging you to talk more.

You gave a awkward laugh.

"Just for drake?" The man pushed.

"Yes?" You said comfused laughing, the crew laughed with you easing the awkwardness.

"How do you feel about central cee?"

"Umm" you gave a small chuckle.

"His cool, talented artist for sure, why? you trying set me up?" You joked, you worried that you might have been dull the whole interview.

"No, no just curious but does that mean your interested in him?"

"Mike, think we already did 21 question, that was question 22" you said scrunching your nose cheekily.

"You got me there!" He laughed.

Finally that set was over, you felt like shit, your manager had accidentally booked the interview two days early.

Only this morning you were in NYC filming your movie, now you were in Toronto at 10pm waiting for your driver to show up.