13

Ding:"Hey, I thought you was busy?"

"I am"

Ding:"you been on media?"

"No, been busy, why?"

Ding:"you going viral"

"Fuck, for what?" You puased biting your lip.

You went on Google and searched your name. The first few articles were nothing. You searched up your name and then viral and you saw a photo of you and Louis.

Ding:"you seen them now?just wish you spend time with me"

"Oakly"

Ding:"like it when you say my name, makes me feel wanted"

"Oakly lol"

Ding:"you wanna chat?"

"I'm kind of busy" you puased reading the 'read' message, you cursed.

"Yeh, call me"  you said as you put down your phone. A few seconds passed and it buzzed, you waited for a few more seconds to go by.

"Hey" you picked up.

"Hey" he said back, it looked like he was in bed.

"Open camera I wanna see you ya" he smiled, his voice sounded a bit tired.

You puased before you did. He smiled wider.

"I look like shit" you sighed.

"No, you don't" he grinned.

"I bought a dog" you said flipping the camera.

"What?" He laughed.

"Yeh, its a present for my mom, Louis partridge helped me find a shelter to adopt from" you said shyly.

"Mm that's all?" He asked.

"Yeh, but the fucking dog won't stop shacking" you said setting the phone up. So he could see you.

You had been sitting there for about thirty minutes talking with the dog, getting to know him.

"Oh, thats whats keeping you busy?" Central laughed, almost sounding relieved.

"You think it needs clothes?" You asked, worried that you might have been carring around the dog all day as it froze.

"Maybe, small dog ya"

"I know, you think he needs shoes" you said picking him up. You felt his paws, focusing hard to see if they felt cold for a dog.

"Yeh, and a hat, and a jacket"

"Really?" You gasped, your stomach turned. "Have I been mistreating you? Have you been cold all day?" You asked the dog, who looked back at you with big eyes. Not a thought in its brain.

"They need pants too, with a tail scarf"

"Tail scarf?" You questioned, finally looking at the phone.

You clicked your mouth, as central burst out laughing. "Have you been joking this whole time?" You yelled.

"Baby, these dogs are meant to shake its in their genes or someshit" he said through laughter.

"No but seriously!" You frowned.

"Okay, oaky just get it clothes its chilly, it won't hurt" he said finishing his laugh.

"You wanna go shopping?" He asked.

"For who?" You said petting the dog.

"For the baby"

"It's not a baby, its a dog" you rolled your eyes.

"I can't, I have a shoot tomorrow for prada" you sighed.

He groaned frowning.

"I'm so tired" you pouted.

"I'll come relief your stress, I'll fuc-"

"Don't say such things next to the baby" you cut him off, simultaneously you covered the dogs ears.

He burst into laughter again, he rubbed his face. "daddy wanna play with mommy, but mommy so mean, she dont wanna play" he said to the dog.

"It's a 1 hour drive, and its 11pm" you shaked your head.

"I don't mind" he said looking at you, you knew he didn't.

"Just get rest you seem tired, i still need to pack somethings"

"Aight, if you say so"

You grabbed the phone getting ready to hang up.

"Your prada shoot with Louis partridge?" He asked last second.

"Yeh" you nodded, he frowned, his eyes went sad, like a kid, almost worried.

"We really need to talk about somethings" he said looking at you.

"Yeh I know"