4

"Nike campaign shoot"

Red the right red sign.

"Hi!" You waved as you walked in, the crew was all pleasant. Smiling and greeting each other.

"Hey"

"Hi, nice to meet you" you shook the hand of the man.

He had tattoo travelling his arm and British accent. "Yeh nice to meet you too" he smiled.

He had perfect teeth and a smug smile, you knew why Nike partnered you two up, it was a easy way into the public eye, with the rumours going around.

It would be thirty second video, first it would be you "acting" as if you are shotting a movie and you would sit down and put your leg up on the table and show the nike shoes.

Next clip it was be Central rapping on stage wearing Nike. Simple but efficient, last clip is you and him playing tennis. This is wear the you guys would give that oddly sexaul feeling, that intense chemistry.

You would never kiss, hug or even go close to each other but the tennis playing is meant to have chemistry.

You looked at the written scriped, "hey" you jolted up, "sorry didn't mean to fright you" he chuckled.

"Oh no worries" you looked at him.

There was a few second puase. "Just wanted till you imma big fan ya" he leaned against the table.

"Oh really?" You asked more  sarcastically.

"Yeh, yeh no jokes" he crossed his arms.

"Well, thanks" you said looking at your lines.

"You ain't gonna say it back?" He asked smiling.

"Excuse me? You think I know know you?" You gave a bratty look, challenging him.

He laughed, "I don't know shit about you" you turned your back. Starting to walk away.

"Then get to know me yeah?" He said following you.

"Sure"

You gave a flirty grin at him, "sure? Give me a yes"

He said stopping you.

"Yes, lemme get to know you" you smiled as you walked past him.

"You playing hard to get or something?" He said as you walked on to your set.

The time flew by and the end of the   came. The crew started to finish up and you called for your driver.

"So, what ya doing now?" He asked stepping in front of you.

"Going to my hotel" you said stepping beside him and waking towards the stairs.

"Mm yeh?" He said in his sweet voice, "yeh" you nodded your head, not turning around to face him.

"Want me to drive you? My cars already down" he hummed coming beside you.

"Thanks, but I called for my car" you said not looking at him.

You didn't want a romance drama, you aren't looking for a relationship. All you need is to finish your shoot in England and to be home by Christmas.

"You ignoring me?" He said taking hold of the door handle, before you could get it.

"No, just tired" you shrugged pushing down on his hand to open the door.

"Aight" he nodded.

You stepped out into the cold night, and took a deep breath.

You turned to Central who was only a few steppes behind you.

"What? You said your cars ready no?" You asked, feeling the soft wind come across your face.

"Well I gotta see you off first, be a gentalman you know" you nodded proudly coming closer.

You laughed at his comment, a gentalman in this age is usually very rare.

"You a gentalman?"

"Yeh or who else?" He said with all  the smugness someone could have.

"Noone" you giggled, looking into his eyes.

"Yeh noone" he came close enough to make you nervous, but too far to kiss.

That was for the best, if not you might just grab him right there and then. These months of pure celibacy have been brutal, yes, self awakening but truly lonely.

"You know them clubs here are on a another level" he said stood under street the light, making him shine.

"Yeh, its New York city, the night life is the only life here" you nodded looking down at your phone.

The gental buzz of the phone kept you in check, to not make any dumb moves.

"3 minutes out" a simple text that gave relief but sadness, this flirty banter will soon end.

"Who's that?" He looked over your phone.

"What you jealous?" You grinned snatching your phone away. Keeping it close to your chest.

"Maybe, wanna show me around your yard?" He said rubbing his chin, almost nervously.

"What about your driver?" You asked.

"Fuck the driver, is that a yes" he grinned.

"Only a few clubs" you said was you saw the black car drive up.