19

You looked at your phone, you guys had not talked in about a day. He was still at the studio doing his now song.

You looked at the last chat, wondering if he had even looked at it.

You typed up few drafts. But you decided to let him be, he would text om his own but that might take a while. You didn't wanna attach yourself just yet.

You got up out of the car and walked up to lobby, you went into the elevator you were doing a apartment look.

You walked around the apartment, it was nice enough. Not too big but not that small enough for you to spend your life there.

You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you would probably never be there as much as you want.

You looked around the apartment and stood infront if the glass wall, the city view. You took a deep breath, "This is home" you whispered to yourself.

Telling yourself to accept it, because this was the nicest apartment in your budget range.

You practically jumped out of your skin when your phone ringed in your pocket.

You looked down too see that it was a face time from central, you waited for a moments and decided not to pick up. You needed to focus on the apartment, you went down to the lobby and got the phone number that was linked to the place.

And you sent the number to Jo so she could call it, we went out into your car that you had rented for a week.

You locked the doors, and started to drive back to your hotel. You cursed looking at the traffic. You sighed realising that this would be a good time to call him.

Called him back and he answered.
"Hey" you called out as you messed around with the pack of gum.

"Hey, where you at?" He asked, his eyes looked tired, droopy. His voice was croaky and sure.

You could guess taht he had been at the studio working all day. "In the middle of traffic" you said turning around the camera and showing it to him.

"Gezz, that lookin bad" he whispered, closing his eyes.

"Are you on your studio floor?" You said as you saw a glimps of the mics in the back.

"Yah, we got a mattress here ya, little make shift bed" he kaughed showing it to you.

"Yeh I see" you said as it looked pretty uncomfortable. "But I gotta go ya? Gor work" he said as he smiled before hanging up, you sat there in shock.

"Did he just hang up with out saying bye?" You said out loud. You chuckled before turning on your music.

Maybe it was god telling you to stop, because you and him were vareky talking, I mean five texts max, not talking much.

He was busy with his new songs, and you were unpacking, redecorating, and taking baths in your new weirdly large bathroom.

You had spent the last five days in and out of bed, sleeping at day and night, and going to the apartment gym to just do a basic run.

The only shit thing about the apartment was the fact that elevator was turned off after it jammed. It was scheduled to be fixed but it still haven't happened, and by fate you were on the second top floor.

You looked around, laying on your living room floor. You got up after you heard the buzzer go off.

You went to the door and picked up, "hello?" You said, you weren't expecting anyone.

"Hey, I'm here with flordel florist, I'm delivering flowers, with the note, 'I miss you, oakly" he said, his voice was soft, like a kid.

"Oh okay, I'll buzz you in, wait- I'm sorry actually the elevators aren't working right now, I can come down" you said shyly, blushing over the speaker.

"Oh, actually the sender payed us extra and specified that he wanted us to go up the stairs" the boy said, you could hear his smile through his voice.

You smiled, blauhing harder. "Oh okay, thank you" you said buzzing him in.

You looked at the big red bouquet of roses, and a card.

"Wherever I'm at, I got time for you, bae
I know it gets hard, we're on different time zones and shit..
I'm on tour right now, I got you on my mind when I'm doing my soundcheck" it was the new lyrics to his song.

"You get them flowers?" He had sent you the text 10minutes ago but you had been spaced out on the floor.

"Yeh" you typed back.

"You like them?"

"I love them" it was cute and sweet, but it was the fact he left you on unread.