9 (centralcee)

"I dem fucked up" he cursed, hitting his hand to the other.

"Fuck" he said throwing his phone to his side, "what is it man?" Said his younger brother who was sat on next to him in the car.

"Nothing, just" he sighed feeling frustrated, you went back on his phone and watched the story.

The way he gripped you by the waist and pulled you as you two laughed made Oakly pissed. And knowing he had no write to be mad made wanna kill the man.

"How many times you gonna watch that?" Juke said looking at him.

"As many times as I wish" oakly hissed rubbing his eyebrows.

"Very close" "what the fuck does that mean" he whispered turning off his phone.

He knew you were a tease, a player, a bad ting. But it was that made in sick, you played games, but they were honest games.

He slammed the car door as he got out of the car and went into his place.

He groaned throwing his phone to his coach. He started to undress as he cursed in his mouth.

It wasn't anger for you or him, it the jealous, the tease that made him go mad.

He laid on his bed, but soon got up he couldn't help it. He went and got his phone off the coach and went through your account.

"Fuck me" he whispered as he felt his dick go hard.

"I want you to fuck me, but I won't allow you to" he whispered your words.

"You'll never get to fuck me" he said again as he leaned his head back.

"That naughty little tease" he whispered as he touched himself.