7

"What"you said drinking your tea, you looked over at him, his face sour and mad.

"Listen to me" he said putting up his arms together.

"What?" You laughed Ignoring the stinging in your heart.

"Me and madeline aren't a thing" he said sternly.

"Central cee, its not that deep"you rolled your eyes, lieing to make it go away. To make him go away.

"What you mean?" He said looking pissed off.

"We bar hopped, and we kissed, it wasn't that deep" you said looking into his eyes, maybe it is you trying to convince yourself.

Trying to fool yourself into thinking he felt the same. But you saw a flash of hurt in his eyes, a guilty look.

"Not that deep innit?" He leaned back.

The cold wind hit you face, your hair was a mess, he had knocked on your hotel door randomly. It been 3 days since you last saw him, apparently he contacted your manager to get to you.

You had muted his messages.

"Yeh, so just forget about it, who cares" you said putting down you cup.

"Forget?" He turned his head.

"How am I meant to forget? You jarring me" he rubbed his face, he looked like he was steaming alive.

"Well what you want to do? What did you think?" You chuckled. You chest stung, but you smiled throught because you would not bee a fool again.

You couldn't be so vulnerable next to him again.

"I thought there was something innit" he whispered mostly to himself.

You wanted to scream, tell him off for being a prick and leading you on.

Consisting you to go to bars, flirting with you all day and night.

"There was something until you had a fucking girlfriend" you hissed not even looking at him, not being able to see his face.

"Were not a thing" he shouted, he was getting more frustrated.

How could he say that? Lie to your face, maybe they weren't a couple but he definitely shouldn't have been at a club with a nother girl.

"It's like you're not listing to me" he groaned putting his hands together.

'Whatever just leave, I can't deal with us know, I gotta go down to the set" you said getting up.

"Yn" he called out falling you in and off the balcony.

"Just leave Central" you said going into the bathroom.

"Call me Oakley" he said standing in the doorway.

You looked at him through the mirror.

"Oakly, leave" you rolled your eyes as you got your face wash.

He groaned as he stoped back from the doorway.

You stopped and looked at yourself in the mirror, "fuck men" you whispered opening the tap to wash you face.

"Go on your day" you said going taking your keys and phone.

"I don't mind being here" he said following you around.

"I do, tell what you want with me" you practically screamed as you turned around.

"You" he said stopping forward

"Get your head out of the gutter" you said locking the hotel room door.

"Oakly, we'll talk next Monday, at NYC let me get through this week okay, this last week on set" I said looking at him, he nodded his head.

Once he wasn't pushing back.

"Thank you" you said passing him, as you hurried down to the lobby.