3

"Do you like action movies?"

"Yeh, especially the one with YN in it, she a good acter ya?"

"This is the clip?" You asked watching the 7 second tiktok.

"Yes and it has 5 million likes, 1.2 million comments and 119k shares" you manager shouted from the front seat.

"And?" You said feeling comfused, "I don't get it?" You said handing her phone back.

"Honey, everyone and their mother is trying to make u and sexy rapper a thing" her soft Irish accent came through.

You raised an eyebrow, giving her a lost look. You were new to this fame and shame.

You were a small time actor doing small roles for movies, but only last year you made a break through and stared in a show drama called Euphoria as the shitty best friend, who slept with the boyfriend.

The sudden rise to fame was crazy, you were going to events, doing campaigns, going on brand trips, advertising. You were fully booked now you are working on your new movie called Saltburn.

"This is a good moment in the spot lite, helps spread you around, keeps you in public eye" she raised her eyebrow.

"Okay?" You said sitting back in your seat.

"I'm just saying we should milk this shit" she said tapping away.

"Okay" you said as you sighed, looking out the window as you drove through the crowed streets of NYC.

"Isn't that like immoral?" You broke the silence.

The car was silent for a few seconds.

"There's nothing moral about this industry" you manager turned around.

"Whatever" you sighed pulling out your phone.

"You down to do a staged meet up?"

"No?" You sighed, you loved your manager she was cut throat, no hard feeling, but she also lacked the ability to read the room.

"I was just suggesting" she said turning back around, shrugging as if she had not asked you a uncomfortable question.

"What should I say if his team reaches out?" She called out.

"Tell them that I don't do that- No just say I'm too busy" you scrolled through Instagram, through your fake account.

Looking at the celebrity posts that once you thought were so lavish and perfect now only to know that everything is fake.

Every part of it, there is no real one. There never will be, its the art of faking it on media and living your actual life behind doors, closed curtains and tough security guards.

"So are you ready for the shoot?"

"Did you get enough sleep?"

"Did you see the form I sent to by gmail?"

"You should check your Gmail more often"

"Are listening to me?"

"Yes,yes,yes,okay, and yes I am listing" you groaned.

Finally you sighed as you come closer to the studio.

You practically jumped out the car, "hey!" A woman with blond hair waved coming over.

"Hi!' You smiled, hiding her a friendly hug.

"Oh your gorgeous" she complemented.

With your wet hair, baggy eyes you found that hard to belive.

"Thank you" you smiled humble and followed her.

"The vision is sexaul, erotic, self powerment and self pleasement" the blond woman dressed in a loose way, a 90s hippie vibe.

With heavy jewellery and stacked rings, fried hair and bright makeup. She was the definition of the word "loose"

You looked down at the photographs of the barely clothed woman, positioned in various ways.

"I see" you nodded was you stared at the fully nude photograph, and the one thought cane to your mind.

That, was gonna be You.

"This is very nude" you looked up.

The one gave a blank look and her eyes shot open.

"Well it's feminism, it's beautiful" her hands scattered in the air, making frantic movements.

"It's a nude photo" you gave a hissy tone. "You espect me to take a black and white nude photo and label it "Feminism"?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Well, it's.." she looked down.

"It's a basic sexual photo that mostly men will look at it practically has nothing to do with feminism or woman's rights" you crossed your arms, guarding at everyone in the room.

The air was silent, and thick.

"If you want me to be on a build board in new york city, make sure I have at least a bikini on" you said to your manager as you stepped out side the room.

The stores was large with many people there.

You watched as you drank your cup of complimentary tea.

The ran around the room, practically arguing with each other looking for a new idea.

This was meant to be a photo shoot for Pride month, and there was nothing truly pride about those photo just naked woman.

Sexy woman but they had a strong vibe that said it was for the male gaze only.

"Y/n"

You looked up from your thoughts.

"Yes?"

"We have a new idea"