17

You woke up to the bright sun hitting your face, you graoned turning around.

You froze as last night came into your mind, your cheeks flushed pink looking at him, his hand reached out on your waist.

You fully turned to him and looked at him, he looked so beautiful, so peaceful. You finally looked away as you felt like a creeper for staring so long.

You could hear his slow breaths. You smilled before carefully getting up. You grabbed his shirt and slipped on. Maybe it was the sudden realisation of what actually conspired but you felt energetic.

Cheery even, you went into the bathroom and ripped open one of the hotel tooth brushes.

You looked at the time, it was still early. Only nine am.

You washed your face, out of some serums before tiptoeing to the hotel room phone.

You pulled out the morning menu, and skimmed through before dialling.

You whisper talked into the phone as you ordered, uou tired to stay quiet so you wont make him up.

You looked around the fridgeand found some complimentary snacks. And a few drinks. You popped open the sparkling water and munched on the mine crackers as you opened your email.

You looked at the many email wishing happy new years. You scrolled through Instagram seeing the fireworks, and lavish meals people ate for new years.

Your turned around facing the cabinets as you heard him get up, and go into the bathroom. You heart beaten faster, and your face felt hot.

After sex shyness is a real thing, and you were feeling it all. You jumped as you felt him hug you from behind.

"Come back to bed" he whispered looking iv3r your shoulder.

"Can't I've been up for thirty minutes" you turned around. He dropped his head, still hugging you.

"I ordered breakfast, its coming in few minutes" you said hugging him back.

He didn't respond jist hugged you tightly. "Are you not wearing underwear?" He asked as his hands slipped underneath the t-shirt, that was big, but not that big just enough to cover you.

"Couldn't find it" you said as you felt his hot hands grip your ass. "Lie. I didn't look for them" you whispered, he gave you a small slap.

"Naughty girl" he chuckled as he wobbled back into the bedroom towards the bed whilst still hugging you.

"Oakly" you giggled as you two landed on the bed. "Ye?" He said snuggling up.

You stayed there soaking in the comfortable silence.

"What are we? Dont say friends" he whispered kissing you head.

You ran your finger along his chest, "people getting to know each other?" You asked instaid of telling.

"Do you think you know enough of me?"

"No" you gently whispered.

"Do you wanna get to know me?" His soft voice, it was so comforting.

"Whered you grow up?" You asked

"West London, I didn't have this luxury shit growing up, just pigs and dirt, you?"

"Just everywhere, bounced around, how did you get into music"

"Just came down my path ya, you and acting?"

"Once I fucked a producer, and he offered to get me a role in his movie"

"How old was ya"

"Old enough" you chuckled. "I fucked him so hard, he started my career" you joked, you couldn't help but laugh.

Central grabbed you tighter, hugging you.

"Dam" he said slowly letting go.

"What?gotta start some where" you giggled. He felt his chuckle a bit.

You two stopped as you heard the knock at the door.

"That's probably breakfast" you said lifting your head up.

"I'll open the door" he said kissing your cheek.

"Such a gentalmen" you joked, laying back down.

"Ya don't need no bitch seeing my girl naked" he said getting up.