2

"Honey, jump into the water its perfect!" Your dad shouted, your mom swimming further away whilst laughing.

"Im scared!" You giggled, hesitant to jump into the lake, your laughing slowly faded as you felt the ground shake. You felt your feet slip from the sudden ground shaking, you gasped as you felt your head hit the edge of the dock.

You jolted, heavy eyes as you looked around the bed in a frantic motion. Your hands travelling around the bed like a snake in a feild.

You groaned as you gripped it and brought it up to your face.

"Hey" you whispered answering the ringing phone.

"OMG! Have you seen the video!?" The woman screamed into the phone.

"No, what?" You growled feeling the cold sweat from your nightmare.

"Omg look at the messages I sent! Hurry!" She shouted annoyed.

"I'll check them when I get up, the sun isn't up yet" you said turning to look at the hotel window.

The moon was still in the sky, shinning. "Oh shit sorry! Forgot you're in Toronto fuck, okay yeh check it out in morning, sweet dreams" the woman gave a shy sigh.

"Yeh-" "how could you forget" you sighed hearing the phone cut. 3:43am, you looked the screen before hitting 'do not disturb'.

You turned back staring at the blank wall.

Your hands glazed over the soft bedding. Taking a deep breath you closed your eyes, trying to fade back into slumber.

You groaned and turned, as the lines for your new movie came in instead of sweet dreams.

"This has to be a curse or something" you whispered to yourself. All I need Is a good eight hours sleep, is that too hard to ask ,you thought.