12

"Yes, thank you so much for having me" you said giving a small hug, "thank you"  you repeated to everyone after.

"I'm so happy I got to meet you" you said hugging Louis.

"Yeh, me too" he smiled pulling away.

"You staying here in London for Christmas?" He raised on eyebrow.

"No, flying out day before" you smiled. He was kind, and sweet.

"Oh" he nodded.

"Well ill be happy to help you with anything, if you need help" he said walking with you.

"Oh yeh, actually do you know any good pet stores?" You said looking at him.

"Pet stores?" He laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeh, I wanna buy my mom a puppy" you shrugged. "Actually would by better if its a rescue shelter, or dog pound"

"For your mum?" He said amused.

"Yeh" you nodded, maybe it was you bit the air was thick and awkward.

"Yeh, I know a shelter, you want you to take you?I'm free today and I don't think really know your way around yet" he suggested, smiling.

You smiled. "Yes please, only if its okay with you, no pressure" you nodded.

"So you like gonna take the dog with you, as you shop for gifts?" He said looking at you.

"Yeh, I gotta get to know them before I introduce them to my mom"

He laughed, a small chuckle, but it helped make the car ride more smooth.

Him and you were actually clicking.

"Your mum into British boys?" He said turning the wheel.

No, but I am, you thought.

"Hey! She's happily married" you nudged his shoulder.

"Well, I mean your getting her a British dog" he shrugged.

"Just keep your hands to yourself boy" you laughed.

You two pulled up infront of the small shelter, "many people" you said looking around the busy street.

"Yeh, usually empty" he scrunched his nose looking around.

"You think they'll notice us?" You said nervously.

"Me they won't care about, you they gonna flock" he laughed.

"You think they'll recognise me if I have these on" you said putting on your sun glasses.

He looked at you and got a smile, "yeh, its not covering much" he laughed.

"Well disguise I've got, I can't be seen I meant to be a secret whilst I'm here" you said getting out.

"Oh you filming" he said asked locking the car. "Can't tell, hurry walk fast ,I think they have spotted us" you said pushing him.

"You, they've spotted you" he laughed, jogging along.