8

You and Jo decided to go our for drinks. "You wanna do a shoot with dolce?" She looked up.

"I don't know, I don't wanna talk about work" you sighed taking down your shot.

"Okay, then go talk to that hunk" she said whispered in your ear.

You turned your head and saw a tall blond man, he was leaning against the wall, with a drink in his hand.

You gave you a flashy smile, you couldn't refuse, grinning you turned back. "Go get" Jo said as she shimmed towards the dance floor.

You looked over your shoulder, and smiled back. He looked pleased as he got off the wall and made his way over to you.

"Hey" he said with a slow soft accent.

"Hey" you purred back.

"I like your dress" you said touching your shoulder. Feeling your dress.

"Thanks, I like your pants" you giggled.

He laughed, grinning "you wanna" he said with a puase.

"Go up?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Depends are you seriel killer?" You teased, waving the bartender.

"Depends, is two seriel?" He turned his head. "Put her on my tab" he said to the bartender.

"No, three is" you smiled, pulling him in. Drunk sex was maybe the way to mend your broken heart.

"That's good" he whispered before kissing you, his lips were rougher, rougher than oaklies.

Your body jolted at the thought. He smiled pulling by the waist.

You two stumbled as you made your way into the elevator. Maybe ut was the alcohol, but you felt sick. Vomiting sick.

You held it and followed him into his room.

"Lavish" you said looking around.

He hummed nodded his head as he pulled you in, walking you slowly to his bed.

You layed on the bed faced up, you giggled as he slowly kissed down your neck.

You jolted to the sudden ring of a phone. "Fuck sorry" he said pulling away.

"I gotta answer this" he said kissing you before going into the other room.

You sat there waiting, before you got up. You looked around the corner, he was on the phone. Talking to someone, High chance it was his boss.

"I'm gonna go" you said comming behind him. He gave you puppy eyes but kissed you one last time.

You left the his room, and wobbled down the hallway to the elevator.

You looked up to see a old woman standing there.You pulled down your dress and fixed it. You felt your face go hot from embarrassment as the lady gave you a look before getting off.

"Fuck my life" you sighed pressing the close bottom few times.

"Im in my room" you texted Jo, who was probably still down stairs.