16

(This chapter if fully smut,if you don't wanna read feel free to skip. It will not effect the story line if you do skip)

You let out a small maon as he kissed your neck, his hand pressed your down, pinning you in place.

"You little tease" he whispered, as he kissed your chest. His lips left hot spit trails as he kissed down.

"You're so sexy" he said flipping you over, you gasped feeling him kiss your shoulder.

You groaned, and softly took a deep breath as he pulled the zipper of your dress down.

"Fuck, you dont know how many times I fantasised about you" he said kissing down your back, unclipped your bra as he went down.

"Tell me you like being undressed?" He whispered as he fully pulled down the dress.

you nodded your head turned around. You sat up as you pulled off his shirt, you licked your lips as you pulled down him pants.

"Fuck me" you said as his hard dick sprung up at you. You groaned as you gently liked the tip.

"Gladly" he said pushing you back down.

Your heart beat increased as he parted your legs and, rubbed his finger up and down your slit.

You gasped as he started to stimulate you clit. "Scream for me" he whispered.

You felt him go inside of you, you moaned as you felt him, all of him.

"Scream so this hotel knows, that your mine" he moved slowly getting into rhythm.

"Oa-" you whispered "oakly" you said out loud as he kissed your nipple.

"Yes,just like that" he said kissing you.

"Fuck" he hissed as he grabbed the phone on the night stand that was buzzing as it ringed and smoothly threw it out of the bedroom.

"Oakly" you gasped as he did. "Yeh baby?" He said kissing you.

"Tell me" he asked starting to go faster.

You stuttered as his finger moved up and down. "Fuck your so hot" he groaned kissing you.