20

(This is gonna be the end, I know this is very short but feel like this a good spot to end it. <3 and please comment any other yns stories or anything you want me to write. I'm dieing for new ideas.)

You guys were gonna meet up, after about three weeks apart. You were landing off the plane, you were there for two days then you would go to Greenland to film your new movie, which is gonna be your first horror film.

You smiled, as you saw him waiting for you, you came up to him and hugged him.

"Hey, yn" he whispered hugging you.

"Hi" you said looking at him, he looked tired, more tired than the last time you saw him.

"The cars out back" he said taking the suit case from your hand.

You smiled as you were waling he held your hand. You two got in the car, "how you been?" He asked taking hold of your hand.

"Good,I missed you" you smiled, he leaned in giving you a sift kiss.

"I miss you alot" he added, gripping your hand. You leaned back in your seat.

You two sat in the calm car, where you two were both at peace.

"You smell nice" you whispered, you softly touched the back of his neck massaging it.

You hand slipped down on to his arm. He looked at you want a silly grin. "Ya?" He nodded.

"You look nice" you said looking at him, he bit his lip.

"You getting me hard" he said looking at you.

"I am?" You asked in am innocent voice.

"That's cheating" he laughed, looking at you.

"What?" You asked again.

"That face and the voice, that's naughty" he chuckled.

You had gotten to his place, where you two immediately went into his bedroom, maybe it was young love or the excitement of not seeing each other for so long.

"Can I use your shower?" You said finnaly moving.

"Go away" he said with his hand behind his head wat hing you.

"Wanna have a bath?" You asked in a low sexy voice as you went into the bathroom.

"Yes" he said as he got up quickly folling you, you opened the tap and put in some bubbles that he got out for you.

You fluffed it up before sitting in it, the hot warm water making you relax and the sweet smell in your nose.

"Come in" you invited looking at oakly who was standing by the door, he grinned coming in.

"I like this" he said as he looking at you.

"Yeah its relaxing" you layed your head back.

"No, I meant us" he said sternly. You often your head slowly.

"I fancy you a alot, I wanna be with you, be my girlfriend ya?" He said wuth puppy eyes, looking at sweetly.

"You asked me to be your girlfriend?" You chuckled. He looked down nodding.

"Yeh I wanna be your girlfriend" you smiled sitting up right then leaning in to kiss him.

"I can see your tits" he said looking down.

"Oakly, you just sucked on them few minutes ago" you kaughed kissing him.

(I do have some parts of this story, where they are like interacting but it's mostly more spice smut than any thing, and so if you want to see them please like leave a comment or like vote for the story and I'll publish them, be warned it is legit sex in words lol)

(Also if the story format did seem off, yeas I didn't publish these parts because I was worried about wattpad takin down my story because last time they did, and sadly you don't even get to see your story again, so I do apologise for that)

(No I do not know why they took it down, but yeh I read the policy so I think it should be fine, i hope)