5

"This shit packed" he screamed into your ear.

"This shit gonna be lit" you screamed back.

"What you want VIP?" You looked back at him, only to realise he was much closer than before.

Only a few inches away, looking down at you.

"Yeh" he nodded his head, as he practically stared in your soul. "Don't look at me like that" you smiled pushing away his face.

"Like what?" He asked putting up his hands.

"Like nothing" you rolled your eyes, as you gave the person your card.

You guys were lead into the back VIP lounge, you two were already two clubs in and you could feel yourself feel more free with the alcohol, your steps were lighter.

You looked around the red lit, erotic room. With sexy music playing, "could we get a dancer?" You turned around, to the girl who wore a glow in the dark bra and thong.

"Nah actually, no" Central stepped in.

You looked at him comfused bit didn't ask further, "why?" You said as the girl left the room.

"No reason just like the vibe here" he said sitting down on the sofa.

"Okay" you say down, reaching for the bottle.

"You knew to this game?" He asked leaning, back as you poured of you two a shot.

You smiled turning around and giving him the shot, which he immediately took down.

You sighed looking up at him as you slowly sipped on yours.

"What?" He asked, he could probably see your sour expression.

"Your gonna me questions, I'm gonna ask questions, and we get to know each other and then one thing leads to another...."

"And were gonna be fucking?" He said laughing, you could tell he was starting to get drunk.

"Yeh" you nodded looking into his face, the red lights in the room someone how made him more attractive.

"You don't want us to fuck?" He whispered, leaning forward, more towards you.

You took down your shot, rhe burning sensation gave you a spontaneous kick, you stared into his eyes. It felt like few minutes even only if a second had passed.

He never looked away, but only at you, into you.

"You ask too many questions" you giggled grabbing the bottle.

He looked back as he grabbed the bottle before you, "then" he said leaning towards you, making you lay back.

"I want to fuck you, thats not a question" he said coming closer to your face.

"That's alcohol" you smiled pushing him back, but he didn't move.

"You playing hard to get?"

"No" you rolled your eyes.

"I want you to fuck me, but I won't allow you to" you said, looking into his eyes.

He frowned, "now that's gotta be the alcohol" he said going back and sitting beside you.

"We won't fuck if you don't want to, but can I atleast ask questions" he said taking a gulp of the bottle.

"Sure" You said putting your legs on to his lap, he looked down and stared at them for a second.

"You teasing me mad" he laughed as he looked up.

"How long you gonna make me wait?" He said looking at you, his eyes glazed, shining.

"Youre never going to get to fuck me, sorry am i too mean?" You whispered in his ear you said taking the bottle from his hands.

"That turn me on ya" he licked his lips.

"Me being mean?" You chuckled.

"Yeh" he nodded looking over.

"Could I kiss you tho? That's not fucking" he said taking the bottle away.

"Go for-" you didn't even finish your sentence when he leaned in.