14

You were invited to a new years party, it was a brand sponsorship party, where there were just gonna be bunch of people, taking photos and doing a sponsorship.

We all would be payed and we would get like gifts.

"What's the vibe though?" You asked looking at Jo, who was going through dresses.

"The vibe is high-school party, flirty" she said nonchalantly.

"I have a feeling everyone there is gonna be from here" you pouted.

"And?" She smiled.

"Well, what if someone talks to me about something and I dont know" you scrunched your mose cringing, as you thought of the scenario.

"It's fine, that's not gonna happen" she said handing you a dress.

"That might tho" said you make up artist, who was sitting by the vanity.

"Yes! It might" you said feeling validated.

"No, it's not I was only joking" she laughed, you groaned going into the dressing room.

"Honey don't stress, what type of hairstyle?" Colin asked.

"I don't know" you said coming out.

"Okay I liked the sheer you said looking in the mirror" you looked at your body.

"You look sexy" Jo smiled.

"Yes, it's look so good"

"But like I'm naked" you said turning to them. "I love it, but is it appropriate for the event?" You asked your makeup artist, and turned to Colin.

There was a silence.

You turned to Jo, "yeh" she nodded.
"Well you said high school, this is giving not high school" you looked back.

"Well all I know you look good" they smiled, nodding their heads.

"Honey, fuck the vibe" Colin laughed.

You stood there for a few moments.

"Okay" you nodded trying to sooth yourself.

"Okay let's get your make up and hair going yeh?" Colin said sitting you down.

You nodded sitting down. You stomach turned and tossed you get near to the even, you could see the light shinning from a mile away.

"Fuck" you whispered, getting closer.

There were so many people waiting.
"Remember, your jot staying for long put a timer 15 minutes, your a tease" Jo scolded you.

"Okay, get picture talk to some then leave" you nodded getting out the car.

You smiled and waved at the hundreds of flashing lights.

You walked your way into the main that was beautifully decorated, you smiled greeting people.

You moved your way through the crowed, you moved around taking a few photos and selfie with people.

You did a whole circle around the huge party.

"Hey"

You smiled turning around it was oakly. "Hey" you smiled.

"Your in LA?" You asked comfused.

"Yeh, you looked gorgeous" he said looking down. "Thanks, you too" You smiled.

"Yeh, what you doing?" He asked coming closer. Talking into your ear.

"Passing through I gotta go sorry, central cee" you said smiling.

"What? Where" he asked following you.

"I'm just busy" you smiled, trying to avoid him.

"Hey, hey" he said still behind you.

"Central, I gotta go" you turned around to face him one last time.

"Aight, kiss me bye" he grinned.

"Don't be stupid" you hissed smiling.

"Hey hey bloke, get out picture ya?" He said to the boy who was carring around a camera.

"Central" you grabbed his hand.

"Oh okay" the boy raised his camera.

"Are you guys gonna pose? If your gonna kiss please move a bit right so its centered" the boy, smiled.

"No were just friends" you smiled.

You looked at central who had his eyebrows raised giving you a question look.

"Aight, a friend picture" he said to the boy. He put one hand over your shoulder and posed wuth the other.

A quick flash and it was over. "I hate that word, friends" he whispered as the boy walked away.

"I have to go" you said slopping away.