6

You woke up in your hotel room, with messy hair and dirty clothes.

You groaned as you wobbled your way into the bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror. Maybe for the first time this month you actually felt happy. You felt like shit with gressy hair and club smelling clothes.

But God was it fun, after so many days of work it felt freeing to finally party and let loose.

You grinned thinking about the event of last night.

You took off your skirt and shirt and stepped into the bathroom, you sighed feeling the hot water hit your skin.

Rubbing your face under the water, you smiled knowing that there was only a few scenes left of saltburn to film. So soon you would be free, at least for a while.

Only doing photoshoots and advertising.

You stepped out the showed and put your hair up in the towel, you looked around the bathroom but decided to fuck it and go around the room naked.

It was your room anyway. "Sweet" you said laying down in your bed.

"Time to relax" you whispered opened your phone.

"And answer messages?" You said looking at the manu messages.

"What the fuck"

You said looking at the photo from last night. Staring at the dumb photo that you took, you couldn't belive that he had posted it.

"Fuck" you cursed, laughing at the stupidity of it all. "What ever" you said turning off your phone. He hadn't @ you so noone would know anyway.

You looked around the room and started to repack for your flight back to, England.

You stopped and went around hotel picking up your clothes and shoes.

Your phone rung and you quickly picked it up, it was your manager calling.

"Hey" you said putting her on speaker.

"Hey, by ready in a few, okay traffocs pretty bad so we should leave earily" she said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Oh okay, I'm packing now" you said shuving everything into your suitcase.

You hung up, and quickly got dressed. Taking everything that was yours, you in the lobby at 10am sharp.

You thanked the Busboy who helped carry you two heavy bags to the cars.

"Hey" you smiled getting in the car.

"Someone happy" you manger gave a cheeky smile.

"Yeh, good morning, everything's going smooth for once" you smiled, looking into her eyes.

"Jo, don't look at me like that" you said leaving back, you blushed as those words sounded familiar.

"I heard you went clubbing" you tilted her shades down.

"With Central cee?" She smiled turning back.

"I dont what your on" you joked, looking out the window.

"Yeh it was fun, just got me more exited to come back after saltburn" you said looking over to your left.

That night you were landing in England, and being taked to your hotel. You looked at the beautiful sky and the city lights.

"I wish I could live here" you said peeling your face off the window.

"You could if get with him" Jo said smugly.

"Funny" you rolled your eyes.

"You two talking?" She pressed, she reminded me of your mom, but also a best friend.

"No, it was just clubing" you shrugged calmly, because that was all it was, right?

"Okay" she said with a unsure tone, giving a childlike smile.

You could help but laugh, the hotel was nice, you were the room next to Jo. Always nice to know that she's close by incase anything happenes.

Felling jet lag kick in you were in a hurry go get into bed, you left the curtain open so you could look out of the window.

You opened your phone and went on tiktok, you logged into your secret account and scrolled.

You had a secret account on all your social media it made it that you could just relax and actually use media with out getting intense anxiety.

You scrolled throught, watching your friends tiktoks, with you came across a photo.

A photo of a girl, madeline argy.

Maybe it bad luck, or fate but god you were always the other woman.